Luxman L550 AX (Mark-2)

Kindly apologize, if it's allowed to discuss an Integrated amplifier (~400k INR) in this section.
If so, I would like to understand from fellas here, who owned / used the Luxman Integrated Amplifiers.

Last weekend, I had an audition with a Luxman L550AX (Mark-2) paired with a B&W 805 D3.
It was so mesmerizing & it remembered my earlier days of the Accuphase E-206 + B&W SCM-1 combo.

Since I miss them too much & Luxman recreated those nostalgic feel, I'm considering to buy this piece to drive my B&W 804-D2.
While this is sufficient to drive my current 804-D2 but B&W 803-D3 / 802 are also in my radar.

I don't want to end up spending again for upgrade but I'm obviously greedy to not miss this floor model unit at a throw-away price.
Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Simply I don't want to miss this unit at such price.

Luxman Class A amps are superbly sweet sounding and have a tube amp sound quality....If the price is good and you can afford it and NOT buy low sensitivity speakers in the future, then you should go ahead with the purchase ASAP...

I had a 505UX for a long time and have heard 550AX multiple times....

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back