Luxman Network Transport NT-07

Vivek Batra

Good news for Luxman lovers, Luxman has announced a new Network Transport, NT-07. No word on pricing yet, but can be looked at briefly at Luxman Japan website. Detailed link to the product is not available for international visitors. Not listed on Global Luxman web site yet.

Luxman NT-07.

Looking forward to it :)

Good news for Luxman lovers, Luxman has announced a new Network Transport, NT-07. No word on pricing yet, but can be looked at briefly at Luxman Japan website. Detailed link to the product is not available for international visitors. Not listed on Global Luxman web site yet.

Luxman NT-07.

Looking forward to it :)

The display layout looks similar as Lumin players...

uUzvQ3lML_bkIqyakc1vFhNrRI0RUQxg5aFkrX0xDg1_T0wXrbEJjtNGtrf1o9y3kTCfMUHjPG8wj3Dn5BPkF4qLr0cme...jpeg

"
LUXMAN NT-07 network transport

"Jointly developed with LUMIN
Thoroughly brushed up to LUXMAN specifications"

"The latter (NT-07) is designed for the living room, and is equipped with 2 HDMI (ARC) systems to meet the needs of connecting to a TV and enjoying network audio with a high-quality audio system. We are aiming for commercialization in 2023, taking time to consider the usability of the infrared remote control."

"Price: around 500,000 yen
Release date: Scheduled for 2023""

Also strange that they have discontinued all their USB DAC's now, so wonder how one goes about connecting this player?
Cheers,
Sid

Last edited:
Also strange that they have discontinued all their USB DAC's now, so wonder how one goes about connecting this player?
Cheers
They Might be Developing a Next Gen Integrated Amplifier with a Proper DAC Module like Hegel & McIntosh etc..

Nevertheless collaboration with a Pioneer in the Field Like Lumin is Better than just Milking their Brand Name with Metoo sort of Streamer, I Mean Without a Vision. But unless we listen to one we can't be sure, there's a Remote possibility of Luxman Rebadging of Regular Lumin Streamer as well.

But unless we listen to one we can't be sure, there's a Remote possibility of Luxman Rebadging of Regular Lumin Streamer as well.
They are both Chinese owned so not that remote a possibility. Ford did something similar with the Jaguar brand when they owned it. There's more examples in the audio world

They Might be Developing a Next Gen Integrated Amplifier with a Proper DAC Module like Hegel & McIntosh etc..

Nevertheless collaboration with a Pioneer in the Field Like Lumin is Better than just Milking their Brand Name with Metoo sort of Streamer, I Mean Without a Vision. But unless we listen to one we can't be sure, there's a Remote possibility of Luxman Rebadging of Regular Lumin Streamer as well.
I am presently using Cyrus dac6 amplifier with built in dac and it is fabulous.

The idea of a well designed and executed all-in-one, seems to be more appealing as the days go by. Proper synergy at every stage. And no silly priced interconnects to worry about. One good power cord and we are ready to go.

The idea of a well designed and executed all-in-one, seems to be more appealing as the days go by. Proper synergy at every stage. And no silly priced interconnects to worry about. One good power cord and we are ready to go.

Agree. Have always been a fan of all in ones.

I still feel that my Marantz PM7000N is superb value.

Agree. Have always been a fan of all in ones.

I still feel that my Marantz PM7000N is superb value.
I started with integrated amps and drifted into the pre+power category. I actually started accumulating power amps for going active. Don't know if that will ever happen, as I increasingly want to avoid faffing around and just want to relax and listen to music. And that is where all-in-ones come in for me. Music without the hassles :)

I started with integrated amps and drifted into the pre+power category. I actually started accumulating power amps for going active. Don't know if that will ever happen, as I increasingly want to avoid faffing around and just want to relax and listen to music. And that is where all-in-ones come in for me. Music without the hassles :)
Totally agree, having the chain as simple as possible makes the listening experience more enjoyable.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back