M-Audio BX5a Repair in Mumbai.

leftysax

Just got a pair of old M-Audio BX5a monitors from a friend. He had not used them for years. I carted them home with a lot of excitement. But elation turned to dismay. One of the monitors is completely dead :mad: There is no sound and even the power indicating LED wont turn on. from whatever i have read online it seems like a bad capacitor. I really need to know where i can take these speakers for repair in mumbai. I need to find a cheap repair shop as i cant invest a lot of cash in this right now. Would really appreciate some suggestions.

Thanx Denom:clapping: Knew i could count on the community for some gyaan. Will try n post some pics of this set ASAP.

Update: So looks like m-audio gets zero love in Mumbai. Sudeep audio does not repair m-audio but they did give me some numbers. Im going to post them here for the benefit of our forum members.
Mahesh- 67021146 (ex maudio dealer)
Advanced Music lab - 66938912, 9820212351
For now, the hunt continues....

The dead speaker has been given to Mr. Rai at Advanced Music Lab. I do hope he can revive it. The feeling of dropping off the speaker was akin to lending my left nut to a friend for safekeeping. :sad:

The dead speaker has been given to Mr. Rai at Advanced Music Lab. I do hope he can revive it. The feeling of dropping off the speaker was akin to lending my left nut to a friend for safekeeping. :sad:

any intimation by the service centre on the status?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back