MadVR Envy

:). I can understand, I have spent a similar amount on my work system. It’s not easy to spend that on a stand alone processor. I doubt I will ever buy one.
MadVR Envy is very costly one .
Alternatively u can build an HTPC to configure MadVR in that . This will be cheaper comparatively. Only downside is u can only play ripped files through HTPC.

I believe there are a few Envy clones available in the market that mimic the Envy (in the sense that they likely bundle and integrate videoprocessor, hdcp stripping using a splitter and a pc with a solid RTX card). I haven't been able to find one yet.

I have been using the HTPC version of madvr for years now for my HT and it works great. I still am on v113 to avoid the update nag. I have been meaning to get a blackmagic capture card and setup my own video processor, but not sure when I will get around to it.

So I’m building a video processor pc to see if I can get by not buying a lumagen/mad VR envy.

Waiting for the capture card to arrive. Had a bunch of parts lying around so this seems like a good project to undertake. I’ve used madVR for local content but having everything run through a video processor is very tantalising.

I will create a separate thread once I’ve made some headway with the project.

Right now, the parts look like this:

Intel i5 12400F
ASUS Prime b660 D4
2 x 8GB Teamforce Nighthawk 3600 MHz DdR 4 RAM
Nvidia RTX 3080ti FE
Running no RGB - air cooled
Using the ASUS prime AP201 cabinet.

Attachments

• 133B5245-074B-4CD7-8EC0-16FD387C24CC.jpeg
    133B5245-074B-4CD7-8EC0-16FD387C24CC.jpeg
    179.3 KB · Views: 24
So I’m building a video processor pc to see if I can get by not buying a lumagen/mad VR envy.

Waiting for the capture card to arrive. Had a bunch of parts lying around so this seems like a good project to undertake. I’ve used madVR for local content but having everything run through a video processor is very tantalising.

I will create a separate thread once I’ve made some headway with the project.

Right now, the parts look like this:

Intel i5 12400F
ASUS Prime b660 D4
2 x 8GB Teamforce Nighthawk 3600 MHz DdR 4 RAM
Nvidia RTX 3080ti FE
Running no RGB - air cooled
Using the ASUS prime AP201 cabinet.
Hi,

Did you completed the HTPC video processor with Madvr?

I saw this video in YouTube interesting.. if this works it will save huge cost

Yes one person who was here does have madvr htpc setup he does htpc based setup .cost is little high .if you consider madvr electronic then it will be even more expensive.
Now I see that person is banned from hifi vision.if you need i can share his contact details as I'm also from Mysore.
Hey, can you please share his details with me please?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back