Naturelover

Staff member
I received an invoice in the mail from this mail ID purportedly for a purchase from Apple store.
The bottom of the mail has all the Apple copyright and address (Ireland, not USA) information to make it look authentic.

Please beware friends.

Attachments

• icoud.com.jpg
    icoud.com.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I received an invoice in the mail from this mail ID purportedly for a purchase from Apple store.
The bottom of the mail has all the Apple copyright and address (Ireland, not USA) information to make it look authentic.

Please beware friends.

View attachment 38275
I also used to receive similar emails. I raised a complaint with apple and they requested me to forward the email and after that I stopped receiving. Better do the same

I have got these types of mails many times - purportedly from Apple and PayPal asking me to login to verify my account or some such. I visit the site, enter an abusive message of my choice for the userid and another abusive message for the password. The website then thanks me for logging in or verifying myself. :)

Someone at the other end is looking at this - they read my abusive message. Cheap thrill for me!

One reason to get such mails is (presuming most are using google and gmail) is that google/gmail offers to save your emails ids(multiple or single). (Why insist on that I dont know) so email ids are stored in your harddisk somewhere and some has access to it. Remember we live in modern times and Govt. and corporates wants access to your data/id/browsing behaviour (Commercial interest , terrorism, spying). I use ghostery and CCleaner to block ads and remove data. Not a foolproof method but OK.
Regards.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back