Making Hifivision forum mobile friendly!

Folks, a lot of forums are making their sites compatible with iPhones and android apps. Team-BHP and AVSForum are two great examples. Are there any plans on creating an iPhone/ipad/android app for this site?

Hifivision works great on Tapatalk.

I use the Android version and it is very mobile friendly. Tapatalk has the added advantage of there being a standard way of accessing all the forums you are a member of.

Last edited:
Well.... tapatalk is good for unread threds but the participated tab in the version I've got shows only 20 threads and there's no option like the unread tab to see more threads.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Paritosh,

You can pull the screen up to get more threads. At least in the iPhone.

Regards

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@paritosh, as stevieboy said, pulling the screen up (like you're scrolling down) auto loads the threads screen by screen. I have participated in 94 threads and I can access all of them in the participated tab.

I'm running v1.12.4 on a Desire HD (running stock gingerbread).

The only real gripes I have are that we can't multiquote, and we can't see signatures. Tapatalk does update frequently enough, so I'm sure these features will get added soon.

Ok thanks guys, I've downloaded tapatalk. I thought there would be a separate app on the apple appstore, but I guess this should be good enough.

Nope.... tried that. The unread tab shows Load Next 20 at bottom. Its not the same with participated thread

Can you guys give me the link from where I can download the new version free?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
^^ Maybe you need to update the Tapatalk App. The current Android App version is v1.12.4. There were about 3 updates over the last 4 months, if I remember right.

You just need open the "Market" app on your Nexus S to update Tapatalk.

Open the Applications drawer, select the Market app, and then tap on the My Apps button (third from left) in the Market app. It will list all the apps you have installed in your Nexus S, indicating whether they need to be updated. Just tap on the Tapatalk app in the list, and then hit the Update button to get it updated.

Tapatalk is not compatible on my Nokia E53 using Symbian.. for people like me a custom app or a mobile lite website would be of immese help.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back