Mar2013 - $400 - desktop DAC+amp - pls recommend

so nuforce will get out of equation - direct optical in from appletv. Let God give me courage to turn my desk into a hifi station.

Last edited:
Not for your current requirement, but may be you can save this for your future upgrade. It has got rave reviews. One of our FM docd has bought it from US. Mind you, its quite heavy.

Peachtree Decco 65

51GBq6ibe4L._SL1000_.jpg

The Compass 2 might work well. Or the others that are slightly cheaper in the Audio-GD line-up. Unfortunately I am not able to access their website at this moment.

Last edited:
just had a bose demo. the bas@#%& are so full of themselves. bass on comapnion x (one with sub) was so one note. but companion 20 (without sub) is something else at just 15k. i liked that one but sadly didnt carry any songs. on my way to psb nad showroom

seems I will have a tough time keeping speakers in my office - as people around do not bother about work - all they bother about things on which they can nitpick and gossip around and judge that if one has speakers in his room, he is not giving enough time to work.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back