Marantz availability in Kolkata

jay

Dear Friends,

Any idea who deals with Marantz products in Kolkata.I tried searching the Net but failed to get any proper information.

Dear Friends,

Any idea who deals with Marantz products in Kolkata.I tried searching the Net but failed to get any proper information.

It's Cinebels at emall, chandni. Shop no 21 if I recall correctly.

However, there are others who can get you Marantz, on order. SKS being one.

Official Marantz supplies in the East, I'm told, come from Cinebels Delhi.

It's Cinebels at emall, chandni. Shop no 21 if I recall correctly.

However, there are others who can get you Marantz, on order. SKS being one.

Official Marantz supplies in the East, I'm told, come from Cinebels Delhi.

Hi,
Shop no.21 in emall don't store all products of Marantz.They only sell exclusive 2-3 products with which emall has a tieup.

SKS doesn't deal with Marantz.
I think the Nakamichi shop on Camac street deals with them.Need to check up.

Did he say so explicitly? Last I went, he had a cdplayer and an amp and the SR3001. He mentioned he can bring Marantz as required.

No he didn't say.But I havn't seen any Marantz product in display at his shop.Also if he brings Marantz as and when required how will he give the after sales service?

No he didn't say.But I havn't seen any Marantz product in display at his shop.Also if he brings Marantz as and when required how will he give the after sales service?
Marantz a.s.s. would probably be a problem in Kolkata.

I had followed up on Marantz. Spoke to the India distributors - at Chennai and Delhi. Chennai mentioned that they do not handle East India. East India sales is the sole authority of Delhi Cinebels. So called them up. They referred emall. Any other sellers are at least not officially recognised by the distributors.

Won't e-mall get you what you want?

Btw, which Marantz are you looking for?

Marantz a.s.s. would probably be a problem in Kolkata.

I had followed up on Marantz. Spoke to the India distributors - at Chennai and Delhi. Chennai mentioned that they do not handle East India. East India sales is the sole authority of Delhi Cinebels. So called them up. They referred emall. Any other sellers are at least not officially recognised by the distributors.

Won't e-mall get you what you want?

Btw, which Marantz are you looking for?

Thanks.I am looking for Marantz amplifier.

hI

YOU CAN GET MARANTZ FROM SANDIP @ 9831607131. HE'S A DEALER & HAS A SHOP AT BALLYGANGE NEW MARKET.

hI

YOU CAN GET MARANTZ FROM SANDIP @ 9831607131. HE'S A DEALER & HAS A SHOP AT BALLYGANGE NEW MARKET.

Hi,
I am looking for an authorised dealer who will be able to give me after sales service if required.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back