Marantz NR1508 starting problem

me8hcb

I purchased Marantz NR1508 in 10 Dec.2019.
it having the starting problem. after 05 seconds it switches off automatically, display gone and even though it doesn't appear on my TV set. When switch on it appears on its display but after 05 seconds everything gone and AV receiver switch off. Please help.

it having the starting problem. after 05 seconds it switches off automatically, display gone and even though it doesn't appear on my TV set. When switch on it appears on its display but after 05 seconds everything gone and AV receiver switch off. Please help.
Just one day old. Is it from first use? If wiring or any other current issue the avr will go to protection mode. If you are certain issue is with avr have it serviced.

Most likely, the speaker wires are shorted. Try rewiring. If that is not the case, then time to return to seller and get an exchange.

Most likely, the speaker wires are shorted. Try rewiring. If that is not the case, then time to return to seller and get an exchange.

I removed all wiring and turned ON the Receiver. Still the same after 05 seconds receiver switched OFF.

If there is no shorting on wires or connection and the power supply point is proper with actual flow of electric current requirement...then its time to return the piece back to the seller who may have unintentionally sold you a defective piece......

Try another power outlet.....

Where are you located? Is it a new receiver with a warranty?

Do you have a stabilizer or something connected to it? Check the voltage going into it? If there is nothing connected to, i.e. speakers and inputs, then most likely a voltage issue. If voltage is fine, then better to get it shown to a service center or give it back to the seller if that's an option.

MaSh

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back