Marantz or Denon or Onkyo help me to choose

3 hours ago you were looking now bought? :)

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Yes buddy, this was pending since long and my psbs were drying had to make them wet :)
Got good contact of my cousin at fairdeal and closed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ Ghostrider

Please share how well marantz is performing with Psb for movies and audio .

Request you to share some views I am planning buy in the next month of Jan 2017.

@ Ghostrider

Please share how well marantz is performing with Psb for movies and audio .

Request you to share some views I am planning buy in the next month of Jan 2017.

Hi Sunil,

Am very happy with adding marantz to psbs, for music they are too good, for movies need to calibrate a bit as per own taste, till now have been using Yamaha so kinda use to bright sound with marantz its bit warm but liking it and overall am happy with my decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for update i am more concerned about movies denon or marantz .

Please avr owners denon and marantz , please share some view which one I can audition and finalize 5011 or any denon avr you can recommend with speakers.

Hi

If you are looking at Denon then look for models above the 2000 series line up which will ensure good performance for movies and music...

I would edge to the Marantz as the sound be it for music or movies should be as natural and warm enough.

Most speakers match with Marantz.....for Denon you can look at Polk RTi series, Jamo (C series) Definitive Technology, KEFs etc.

hello @ghostrider! congrats on your purchase! i see that you've used a yamaha AVR earlier. could you pls briefly tell your impressions about difference in the sound of yamaha & marantz AVRs? am stuck between a yamaha rxv581 (or denon x1300w) & a marantz nr1606.

Hi All,

Below are the option i have , for 1 year i am going to use this in Dubai and then planning this to be moved to India .suggest is this best buy or you want me to just buy AVR from Dubai and get some good speakers in India, as PSBs not available in Dubai.

This setup is for my flat in India.

Marantz -SR5010 - 61000 Rs
OR
Denon - RX2200 - 59200 Rs

Monitor Audio Mass 5.0 -51000 Rs
Mass w200 - Sub

Hi All,

Brought Marantz -5011 for 56000 Rs.

Next month i am planning to buy 5.1 speakers ,auditioned Q Acoustics Q7000I Plus ,i am happy with speakers.

Kindly advise i dont have PSB available for Audtition but i can place order.

Let me know what PSB bookshelf 5.1 model suites for the 5011 , advise PSB or Q Acoustics Q7000I Plus, if any one who had chance to audtion both speakers or any one who owns them.

End of the Oct i am planning to buy.

Get rid of the models you mentioned.. Just go with little higher level from the same brands. Suggesting you 4300x or SR 6012..... You will have so many benefits with atmos placements and preouts on both the models

I brought this at Dubai , i am going use it locally here in Dubai.

Now planning to buy speaker for my Marantz-5011.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back