MARANTZ SR 5007

browneyes

I recently got a Marantz SR5007 without a remote and have tried unsuccessfully to get the remote RC017SR as its not available anywhere here in Dubai. I tried the distributor and their partner but no such luck. Is there another alternative or maybe a universal remote I can use?

I recently got a Marantz SR5007 without a remote and have tried unsuccessfully to get the remote RC017SR as its not available anywhere here in Dubai. I tried the distributor and their partner but no such luck. Is there another alternative or maybe a universal remote I can use?

Check Ebay.com for preowned remotes

thanks @reachkalyan.kr and @efernand1.

When I contacted the distributor here was told that it would take 3 weeks to get it. This was two weeks ago and when I followed up was informed that order was not even placed and would only be next month.

Checked with Marantz UK who also directed me to Sharaf DG the same distributor and apparently there is no way out but to wait and no one else who can speed up the process.

Ridiculous !!

Hi

Since you are based in UAE...why not check the local classifieds there? I know for a fact that a lot of folks keep selling pre owned systems.....(I spent my childhood in Dubai)......you may possible find someone selling off similar avr with compatible remote

Great! ...Hope it does...usually it would...at least the basic functions.....that's how Yamaha works too

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back