2. Pair of Klipsch R 26F Floorstanders
3. Klipsch R-25C Center
4. Klipsch Surrounds R-14SPR
5. Klipsch wireless sub RI2SW
6. Pair of Klipsch DS-160CDT (Atmos)
7. Epson EH TW8300
8.Liberty Show/Vega 120'' fixed frame screen

Movies:Music = 50:50

The room is L shaped but I am going to cover it's open side by glass.

Also please suggest me how to treat the room acoustically. I have planned to install sound absorbing tiles on rear wall where surrounds will be mounted. Atmos are going to be fitted in ceiling. The total setback is Rs.3.5L. Your suggestions are solicited, be it choice or budget.

PS: I have taken the full demo of above combo and it's very close to what I want to listen.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Hello All,

I am planing for a makeover for my HT soon and my choices are

1. Marantz AVR SR-6012
2. Pair of Klipsch R 26F Floorstanders
3. Klipsch R-25C Center
4. Klipsch Surrounds R-14SPR
5. Klipsch wireless sub RI2SW
6. Pair of Klipsch DS-160CDT (Atmos)
7. Epson EH TW8300
8.Liberty Show/Vega 120'' fixed frame screen

Also please suggest me how to treat the room acoustically. I have planned to install sound absorbing tiles on rear wall where surrounds will be mounted. Atmos are going to be fitted in ceiling. The total setback is Rs.3.5L. Your suggestions are solicited, be it choice or budget.

PS: I have taken the full demo of above combo and it's very close to what I want to listen.

Thanking you in anticipation.
How are you getting all these in this price?

klipsch r25c wont match with r26f. you have to check rp series.

Nope. The R25C is from the reference series and matches with R26F. In fact R25C goes well with all Reference series speakers including R28F. I have listening experience for the same.

RP250C is a better upgrade compared to R25C, but does not mean R25C is inferior. I infact have been using the reverse. I am using RP250C with R15M for fronts. It is even per se.

Of all, all Klipsch speakers timber match with a very minute difference in its high frequency and mid frequency ranges.

Last edited:
Your suggestions are solicited, be it choice or budget.

Choice of AVR is fine, as it is 7.2.4 capable with additional poweramp..

Could you share dimensions of the room and with pics of proposed placement of gears in the room.. This will help understand & suggest accordingly..

How many subs are you planning for?.. If you will have subs in your room, then you can consider skipping the FS and get a bookshelf instead..

80Hz crossover in an AVR is the most recommended..Basically, this defeats the purpose of FS for fronts..

Also please suggest me how to treat the room acoustically. I have planned to install sound absorbing tiles on rear wall where surrounds will be mounted.

Not much inputs here.. But from what i have read, absorption tiles need to be thick in order to be effective.. What is the material, size of the absorbing tiles & thickness of the panel?..

Broadband absorption is usually recommended.. Density, thickness of the material & area to be covered may be specific to your rooms total area..

Please wait for detailed inputs from other members..

Choice of AVR is fine, as it is 7.2.4 capable with additional poweramp..

Could you share dimensions of the room and with pics of proposed placement of gears in the room.. This will help understand & suggest accordingly..

How many subs are you planning for?.. If you will have subs in your room, then you can consider skipping the FS and get a bookshelf instead..

80Hz crossover in an AVR is the most recommended..Basically, this defeats the purpose of FS for fronts..

Not much inputs here.. But from what i have read, absorption tiles need to be thick in order to be effective.. What is the material, size of the absorbing tiles & thickness of the panel?..

Broadband absorption is usually recommended.. Density, thickness of the material & area to be covered may be specific to your rooms total area..

Please wait for detailed inputs from other members..

Only a single sub will be placed in the room.
I"ll soon share the plan with you after getting it from an architect.
Tiles are going to be wooden with 4mm thickness. Area on which it'll be fitted is 150 sq ft approximately.
I am really keeen to have FS.

Well on what i have learned and experience it always depends on your taste, klipsch are usually extremely dynamic (kind of bright) so are less favoured from most of the people.
Also thing is check in what price segment it falls in international market, on amazon.in its around 89k for same price u can get new mission qx5 on hifimart which have extremely good reviews or new qacoustics 3050i for even lesser price.
Before buying try to demo all.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back