Martin Logan Dynamo 300

vj_box

Hey everyone any members with first hand experience using the Martin Logan Dynamo 300 sub? It's priced at 21k approx and has got rave reviews of being a good sub for music. Not sure of this has been discussed yet.

Thanks

Hey everyone any members with first hand experience using the Martin Logan Dynamo 300 sub? It's priced at 21k approx and has got rave reviews of being a good sub for music. Not sure of this has been discussed yet.

Thanks
Yeah true,

I was looking at the Sub for a long time but not sure how it is.. Some one must be using in this forum :)

Yeah true,

I was looking at the Sub for a long time but not sure how it is.. Some one must be using in this forum :)

Yeah I still have my eyes on it. Every review has been very promising.

Wondering is any member here has experienced it ?

I don't know about the Dynamo but I have heard the Martin Logan Grotto and believe me it still remains as one of the best VFM subs for music and movies. A friend of mine uses it with his Audience 72s and the combo rules!
Martin Logan subs have a good reputation in general. But best would be if you can try and audition.

You should know that the subwoofer used to retail in USA for 100$ but now I see the price has gone back up to 300$,check out the zreviews channel in youtube for its review,even with 20k price you won't be disappointed with the subwoofer.Also check my review of sw10 subwoofer if you are interested

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back