matching tweeter/compression driver suggestion for a 12" driver with 97dB sensitivity

Very much right, that's what I was looking for the next upgrade ; I've left a place for another 12" driver below for same purpose...

No I haven't, I read about it, but couldn't understand its importance.

Yes the openness and faithful reproduction of recording is very captivating. They're nowhere comparable to my MA Silver RX6 in resolution etc but they have their strengths where it matters.

2ft (W) x 3 ft (H).
Maximum possible from MDF lying with me after some carpenter work at home. Front baffle is double Layer of 18mm MDF angled at 5 degrees upwards

Hopefully @Naveenbnc I'm not hijacking the purpose of your thread. Due apologies in advance.
Absolutely no problem sir !!!
For me, everything is a learning :D:D

VAS can be calculated using Cms and Sd. Cms can be derived using Mms and FS. No?
Dear Naveen,

Can you help me with the formulae for calculating Vas please...
As you said, I have the following values Mms,Fs,Sd
So I need the formulae to calculate Cms first, and then Vas

with high Qts bass drivers and crossing 200 hz or below will shock you.
I did pair up with AVR (SR7010) in 2.1 mode, with Taga SW 10, its good only when the XO is below 100hz. Sound gets muddled and boomy if high XO freq is chosen.

Whenever you pair them with bass drivers, you may cut some holes on one side panel of Ahuja drivers, just on the top half.
I'll need to look into this. Not planning to add bass drivers anytime soon.

However keep them away from walls even on sides. A big room / space is must for OB.
Yes experimented with speakers positioning, sounds best if 2ft from sidewall and 3ft from back.

think the best way is to use miniDSP as it really makes life simple and adding a Umik 1 helps customize them in a room.
Got a Umik from a FM, I'll check with room EQ first. Audessey is making them sound dull and lackluster!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back