Media Player with Buttons

Nithiraj

Guys, i'm a new user here. So, I'm sorry if this question has been already asked and answered.

Almost all the Media Players discussed here are operated with a remote control, and they dont have buttons on the player to navigate thro the menu. If for some reason, the remote stops working, until we get a new remote from the same manufacturer [ Not sure if remote alone can be purchased], the Media Player cannot be used. So, are there any Media Players available in the market with the buttons also. [like this -> http://www.modsynergy.com/review197.html] in Chennai, India.

I'm actually looking for a Media Player which can play HD content from my external Hard Disk, which can output video thro HDMI and audio thro DTS , DolBy Digital in Optical output and which also has buttons on the player itself.

OR can a universal remote can be configured to be used with Media Players [like WD Live?]

Thanks & Regards!

Yes, I am using universal remote to control my WDTV Live Hub. Other solution is a free WDTV application from android market can operate the device provided you have an android device.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I am using universal remote to control my WDTV Live Hub.

Is there anything you have to configure in the universal remote to control WDTV?

Other solution is a free WDTV application from android market can operate the device provided you have an android device.

Can you please give more details about this application? Any Link will be helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

there is only one player in the market which has buttons on the media player it is the zinwell zp520 a good player to buy with internet

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back