Streamer with AES and I2S output

AP@1992

Guys,
I am looking for a DT/DAP/Streamer with a AES and I2S output, which can be equal to or better that Eversolo DMP A6 ME.

Budget - Reasonable, preferably under 1lakh.

While suggesting, will request if the link to buy it in India can be shared/guided to and/or the details of the India dealer can be shared.

I am open to all options including used ones. I am not particular about Apple Music Native Playback from Eversolo, but it will be great to have it.

Thanks in advance.

https://theaudio.co/products/silent-angel-munich-m1t-roon-ready-music-streamer-transport

https://theaudio.co/products/matrix-audio-element-s-hi-res-streamer-transport

Having personally used m1t extensively with AES out and recently started using Matrix element Element S. Have had a trouble free experience so far with both. The difference in SQ was the main reason for switching from m1t to element S.

Matrix audio seems great, but beyond my budget.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Matrix audio seems great, but beyond my budget.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Trying to have an I2S output might limit the choice of available streamers. Besides, I2S is not a universal protocol, though PS audio's pin configuration for hdmi connections is being accepted as the standard. Considering the lack of universal compatibility, maybe best to add a matching DDC for your Dac when a I2S connection is required in the future. For example if you go down the denafrips line of dacs, then their DDC's are a match made in heaven.

Having personally used m1t extensively with AES out and recently started using Matrix element Element S. Have had a trouble free experience so far with both. The difference in SQ was the main reason for switching from m1t to element S.
Can you tell us more about the difference between m1t and element S? I have m1t connected to denafrips pontus 2. However, I am thinking about a change. Element S has clocks, but do they actually work or is it just marketing? I've read that element S has a problem with libraries on disks. And now an important question for me. Does element S have native Tidal? It seems to me that it plays better than tidal connect

Can you tell us more about the difference between m1t and element S? I have m1t connected to denafrips pontus 2. However, I am thinking about a change. Element S has clocks, but do they actually work or is it just marketing? I've read that element S has a problem with libraries on disks. And now an important question for me. Does element S have native Tidal? It seems to me that it plays better than tidal connect
Better detail, layering in the bass is clearer, lower noise floor, slightly bigger soundstage, presentation is open and sounds more relaxed and easy.

The usb implementation is one of the best.
Yes the clocks do actually work and do a very good job.

Has a built in linear power supply. Has tidal connect and spotify connect. Roon works without any issues. Native MA remote app supports qobuz, tidal, spotify services, hasn't yet crashed, no lag to speak of.

Built in display is very responsive to use though most functionality is available on the remote itself, the input needs to changed via the touchscreen.

Build quality is far superior to the m1t.

Since I only stream music and have no flac or wav files on a disk cannot comment on that.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back