Media Player with Juke box like XBMC, YAMJ

krishpiscean

Pls suggest a media player with juke box facility like YAMJ which has good user interface to download movie info.

Currently, i hold a AC Ryan playon essential which has no juke box.

TIA

I don't know whether there is any media player with jukebox. I have himedia hd600b. You can install YAMJ on it, if you know how to do that. Better option is HTPC. After using himedia for a week, I'm now thinking about upgrading to HTPC.

Which one do you find better? HTPC or himedia. I think media player is ok for movies but for music management, pc is the best.

Feature wise nothing to match htpc till now.

Had to go for the media player as its easy to use for rest of the people in house. I had to be the operator when htpc was to be used. tried teaching many softwares from windows media center to xmbc to imon etc and 4 different kind of remotes.
Now moved it to a normal cabinet and put it on network , and using as download rig

Had to go for the media player as its easy to use for rest of the people in house. I had to be the operator when htpc was to be used. tried teaching many softwares from windows media center to xmbc to imon etc and 4 different kind of remotes. ...

I know what you mean :D

My Dad is an avid movie watcher, and I tried many times to get him to use his laptop with the TV. He uses most word processing SW and Publishing SW like a boss, but getting a movie to play on the PC is beyond him. I finally gave up and bought him a media player. Now he's happier than I am about ease of use.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back