Metro Music Hall - Kolkata

Got contacts of RMCWS and Amitkg. Thanks for sharing guys. I have created a Whatsapp group.

Can I be in that group even though I physically do not walk on Kolkata streets for months together?
Mo - 8401803461

Hello All....I will not be able to make it today as i will b in office...hope you all will have a great time...will try to catch u all next time...plz share us the feedback and also if there are something good in MMH which worth to buy...BTW I have seen a Klipsh Sub in MMH...plz lemme know if this model is good...plz update us on the priducts which are available there and worth buying....have a great time guys...njoyyy...

please upload the pictures. I too had great time meeting you all...walking down lenin sarani to buy few lps....and finally which ended in KFC. :D

Yes, the way things are shaping up it looks like these meets will happen from time to time. We have a very active group here !

We had a great time today at @souravin (SKD da's) place. It was a sort of a museum of vinyls(there were more vinyls than anything else and they were everywhere and I mean everywhere). Two other members were there and it was a great evening well spent.
What say @RMCWS @shuv

We reached Souravin's (Skd da) place around 3:30pm. It was a day of one of deadliest earthquake in the afternoon, followed by heavy shower (in Kolkata). In spite of all that, we (saheb11123, shuv and I) made it.

He has two setups in two rooms. Most of his gear are vintage and pre-used but refurbished and sounds great. More than the gears, I believe it's his effort. He's a true fan of RDB and max on LPs and cds.

We had a good time with him and did not feel as if we are meeting for the first time. And apart from the great music, we were also offered misti (sweets) and coke. :D

And saheb11123 also bought his DIY amp which when connected to hertz speakers sounded very good (at least to my ears).

Overall had a great time. Thank you very much sourav dada.

Had a wonderful time yesterday afternoon. As RMCWS said, it didn't feel like we were total strangers till we reached his place.

A wonderful host, Souravin kept us well supplied with sweets (rosho malai and indrani?) and coke.

A huge amount of time, energy and money has gone into his setup. Every component has been chosen with utmost care. And the way he maintains the setup is really an eye opener. I was so shamed that I HAD to clean my entire rack last night.

Saheb11123's DIY amp was another big surprise. Was my first time listening to a DIY effort. Was mighty impressed.

Thanks @shuv da and @RMCWS da, I didn't think you would like it so much, thanks for the complimentary words, some coming time I would like for you to listen to my setup.

And if only we had access to a better dac or passive pre.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back