Metrum Acoustics™ India - Introduction

Dear HiFivision members,

On behalf of Metrum Acoustics I would like to thank HiFivision for the opportunity to present ourselves at this wonderful and highly respected forum.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining.
We hope that you find this a great place to interact with our forum members and vice versa.

Regards.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining.
We hope that you find this a great place to interact with our forum members and vice versa.

Regards.

Dear Nikhil,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and we are more than appreciative being a member on your forum. I’m sure we can have many wonderful moments.

Warmest regards

Anjo

A warm welcome to India, Metrum!
Does Metrum Allow for home audition of their products? I do understand that it’s a very uncommon practice in India but would be great if it becomes a reality if it’s not already.

Dear Nikhili,

One of the principles I have lived by for a long time is to A) understand what people want, and to try my utmost best to cater to them, B) understand what people wish when looking for new products, and to see how we can realize this.

Now, on a global scale we do provide for a right of return when the products do not fit, are not being liked, or else, and till day we have been very fortunate to cater to clients who were looking for a dac, either as a replacement of an other dac, or a total new setup. What I would like to avoid is testing out of curiosity, because that wont help our clients nor us when we end up being a library handing out and taking in dacs.

So the the answer to your question is as follows. If people are sincere and tell us they are curious after the Metrum Acoustics sound, I am more than happy to work with you on providing a loaner. Please do understand i can not do this 1.3 billion times :)), so maybe we should start a little pool on hifivision where we make available some devices to be used as demo for members?

For those who are interested in buying the right of return stands. Fortunate enough we seldom do get the purchased devices back as people seriously like the sound of non-oversampling dacs from Metrum Acoustics. If however it is not for you, we do allow you send it back, you get your money back, no questions asked.

Lets discuss this a little, and see whether we can be ground breaking in policy, and also in terms of our dacs :))

Anjo

Dear Nikhili,

One of the principles I have lived by for a long time is to A) understand what people want, and to try my utmost best to cater to them, B) understand what people wish when looking for new products, and to see how we can realize this.

Now, on a global scale we do provide for a right of return when the products do not fit, are not being liked, or else, and till day we have been very fortunate to cater to clients who were looking for a dac, either as a replacement of an other dac, or a total new setup. What I would like to avoid is testing out of curiosity, because that wont help our clients nor us when we end up being a library handing out and taking in dacs.

So the the answer to your question is as follows. If people are sincere and tell us they are curious after the Metrum Acoustics sound, I am more than happy to work with you on providing a loaner. Please do understand i can not do this 1.3 billion times :)), so maybe we should start a little pool on hifivision where we make available some devices to be used as demo for members?

For those who are interested in buying the right of return stands. Fortunate enough we seldom do get the purchased devices back as people seriously like the sound of non-oversampling dacs from Metrum Acoustics. If however it is not for you, we do allow you send it back, you get your money back, no questions asked.

Lets discuss this a little, and see whether we can be ground breaking in policy, and also in terms of our dacs :))

Anjo

Dear Anjo,

These are principles which will help one go a long way!
By no means is it an easy/possible feat to make it possible for even 0.001% of the 1.3 billion .
The right of return policy, more so for electronics, is unheard of in India. Like you mentioned ascertaining if someone is genuinely looking for or otherwise is difficult.
Your solution to it sounds wonderful and is much appreciated. I hope and wish for this approach to work positively for both, Metrum as well as someone genuinely seeking your product!

Wishing you the very best!
Nikhil

Dear Anjo,

These are principles which will help one go a long way!
By no means is it an easy/possible feat to make it possible for even 0.001% of the 1.3 billion .
The right of return policy, more so for electronics, is unheard of in India. Like you mentioned ascertaining if someone is genuinely looking for or otherwise is difficult.
Your solution to it sounds wonderful and is much appreciated. I hope and wish for this approach to work positively for both, Metrum as well as someone genuinely seeking your product!

Wishing you the very best!
Nikhil
Hi Nikhil

I think that with some help from the forum members a model can be found. This way we keep the level of sincerity high, the discussions on point, and if somebody indeed misbehaves it’s almost like in school, if one misbehaves all suffer :-(, I like the possibility of setting up a model so those who wish to hone audition can.

Will work on this and I appreciate the input

Anjo

Hi Nikhil

I think that with some help from the forum members a model can be found. This way we keep the level of sincerity high, the discussions on point, and if somebody indeed misbehaves it’s almost like in school, if one misbehaves all suffer :-(, I like the possibility of setting up a model so those who wish to hone audition can.

Will work on this and I appreciate the input

Anjo

My stereo system is CD based

Philips CD960

But..

I like your policy...

I hope interested folks take genuine advantage.

Regards
Mpw

My stereo system is CD based

Philips CD960

But..

I like your policy...

I hope interested folks take genuine advantage.

Regards
Mpw
Thanks you MPW.

@Naturelover
@mpw
@captrajesh
@Nikhil
@Kannan
@bhagwan
@arj
@heliumflight

Dear Senior Members, We are willing to have a home audition model in such a way that both forum members as well as Metrum Acoustics are benefited. So I would like to think with you all on how we go about this. Has there been such thing in the past ? If so how did they do it. My intention is simple. People who are serious about trying out our products get to home audition our products (specific models) and we get the units back safely. Please feel free to share your thoughts.

@Spinning

Thanks,
Sunder.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back