Micro Seiki MB-14 arrived today

Its a very reasonable price for new in a box TT, considering shipping,duty,octroi etc. and its certainly better than current entry level players of similar prices.

Regards,

Sachin

Yes absolutely, for a new in a box and considering the fact this will eat any current entry level turn tables for breakfast.

Who is the seller ? you bought it from japan? if u don't want to share it through a pm cause it will be helpful for me :)

Yes absolutely, for a new in a box and considering the fact this will eat any current entry level turn tables for breakfast.

Who is the seller ? you bought it from japan? if u don't want to share it through a pm cause it will be helpful for me :)

Hi,

I bought it from an Audiokarma member from US.He recently acquired large stock of Micro Seiki new in a box TTs/old new stock from an US MIcro Seiki distributor.I think he has sold all stock within a month.

Regards,

Sachin

A joint review of the Micro Seiki and the DIY phonp-pre would be very nice indeed:cool:

Beautiful turntable, Sachin. Congratulations!

Micro Seiki were amongst the most respected of the Japanese TT brands. A great find, at a great price.

regards,

Congrats Sachin,
One of the finest TT you have bought, Micro Seiki used to build the ones for Luxman as well in the earlier days. Regards.

Hi ,
Yes it sounds as good as it look.Here are details of my system
Cartridge : Shure M55E
Tonearm: stock arm
Phono stage: DIY CNC phono
Amp: Technics Su-8022

Sachin

Thanks for the info Sachin, but you did not mention the final link of the chain - the speakers!!!:eek:hyeah:

Very elegant turntable sachin. Did it came with manuals ? very little info on specs on the net.
Regds.

Speakers are very basic bookshelves from Sony AZ series music system.

Regards,

Sachin

:D Guessing that a new set of speakers are next on your agenda eh Sachin? ;)

Do keep us posted on the Micro Seiki TT as the hours are spent spinning LP's on it...

Enjoy :yahoo:

:D Guessing that a new set of speakers are next on your agenda eh Sachin? ;)

Do keep us posted on the Micro Seiki TT as the hours are spent spinning LP's on it...

Enjoy :yahoo:

Denom bhai,no money left in my account:sad:

Regards,

Sachin

Hi sachin, congrats man!
The TT looks great, waiting for post on how it
performs

Abhijit

Hi,
Yes, its a nice TT,surely an improvement over my Technics.It is still in burn in process along with my diy phono stage.The TT is gorgeous and sounds fantastic, I just wish I had better speakers.I am running it with Shure M55e cartridge with JICO elliptical stylus.

Regards,
Sachin

Hi,
Yes, its a nice TT,surely an improvement over my Technics.It is still in burn in process along with my diy phono stage.The TT is gorgeous and sounds fantastic, I just wish I had better speakers.I am running it with Shure M55e cartridge with JICO elliptical stylus.

Regards,
Sachin

Hi Sachin, If you are considering upgrading your speakers, would suggest considering speakers with a 12 inch driver for audition. I feel the 12 inch brings fantastic depth to sound stage and vocals sound amazing. This is what i felt when i listened to vinyl set-up at my in-laws place. Just my 2 penny suggestion. correct me if i am wrong.
regards
abhijit

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back