Micro Seiki MB-14 arrived today

Hi Sachin, If you are considering upgrading your speakers, would suggest considering speakers with a 12 inch driver for audition. I feel the 12 inch brings fantastic depth to sound stage and vocals sound amazing. This is what i felt when i listened to vinyl set-up at my in-laws place. Just my 2 penny suggestion. correct me if i am wrong.
regards
abhijit

Yes you are right.Can you suggest me some good budget speakers for my future upgrade.I am having Technics Su-8022 Amp(35 WPC)

Regards,
Sachin

Hi Sachin, If you are considering upgrading your speakers, would suggest considering speakers with a 12 inch driver for audition. I feel the 12 inch brings fantastic depth to sound stage and vocals sound amazing. This is what i felt when i listened to vinyl set-up at my in-laws place. Just my 2 penny suggestion. correct me if i am wrong.
regards
abhijit

A bigger driver will definitely go lower but will also be harder to control. So the design of the speaker and what amp its coupled with matters more than the size of the driver.

However no one can deny the laws of physics - a bigger transducer definitely has more extension as it can move more air.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back