Mike Oldfield cds in india

joemathew85

Hello everybody, i love mike oldfield music since the 10 years. i own almost every album of his as mp3.im tired of listening to mp3, now im planning to buy his audio cds.
i searched many of my local stores in kerala. they were not available. pls tel me an indian online store from which i can buy his works as audio cds

Rhythm House Search Results
I have only heard Tubular Bells and it is one of the iconic albums of rock music.Supremely talented musician.Even more than Tubular Bells,I love his sister Sally Oldfield's album Water Bearer.Looking for that one but can't find it.

The Tubular Bells LP available at Rhythm House would truly be a gem in any rock-o-phile,audiophile collection.I would love to hear it on a good Vinyl Rig:)
YouTube - The Exorcist/Tubular bells/Bassie en Adriaan

Come to mumbai, I have the original first cut of the Lp in mint condition and it beats the re-issue hands down!

and i even have the box set of the cd's that came out 12 years ago! I could not afford it then, but i borrowed and borrowed and then bought!

The cd's sound darned good too!

any online site from where i can buy?i contacted rhythm house but they re saying mike oldfield's music cds are not easily available here

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back