Mini Theater

vinay

Mini Red Theater

http___mail.google.com_mail__ui=1&realattid=f_f7mqooa2&attid=0.pdf

This is the link to my mini theatre cum music room article, which has come in the av max magazine of October issue, it seems my theatre is officialy among the top 5 in India, others could have a much better theatre than mine, but they have decided not to go public. It has costed me over 20 lacs, to make this theatre. If you will go to the link as above, you can read the full details.

My theatre's article has also come in magazine Man's World of November issue. I will request you to please read the magazine.

I will be pleased to hear about the views and suggestions.

Last edited:
Thanks for providing us the link to your awesome home-theatre. Theis home theatre setup will be the envy of many audio video fans for many years to come!

I thank you for the great words you used, indeed most of them will love this mini theatre, and you know a lot of care has been taken technically too, so that the sound and picture effect, etc, is good, there have been countless people who have spoken and come over here to see this mini theatre of mine, and now through your site, i have a better opportunity to show case to the people, that such good things can be made within the house.

I salute you once again for providing this platform, three cheers to your respective site.

Vinay.

I thank you for the great words you used, indeed most of them will love this mini theatre, and you know a lot of care has been taken technically too, so that the sound and picture effect, etc, is good, there have been countless people who have spoken and come over here to see this mini theatre of mine, and now through your site, i have a better opportunity to show case to the people, that such good things can be made within the house.

I salute you once again for providing this platform, three cheers to your respective site.

Vinay.

Hello Vinay,

Thanks for the link to this HIFI forum form India - great site, I did not know that Home Entertainment already had such a big community in India.

I guess, dnp is doing the right thing to introduce our cutting edge optical Supernova screen.

VCheers,

Anjum
dnp denmark as

Hello Anjum,

I am very happy that you have liked this hifivision site, and it makes me more happy that you have registered on this site, anjum, i tell you these site people are just great, they have helped me to a mad extent to show case my theatre, and what does it go into the making of it.

Anjum, i am very grateful to you for helping me to select the 16 x 9 instead of 4 x 3 format of the screen, anjum, you must create the link of your site on this site, that way so many people can get to see your great wall screen, i can assure you anjum, hardly anyone knows about your screen.

I will look forward to see you in Mumbai.

Vinay Grover

Re: Mini Red Theater

Hi Dear , Its very very nice................you are also one of the blessed one:) !
I can just wish:eek: for it................................congratulations:)

Dear Vinay,

Kindly accept my apologies for belated post.

You are kind enough to accommodate two of my friends who came along with me like parasites (with no prior intimation since your phone number was not available with me at that point of time) to watch a full movie at your grand home theater set-up. The pain you have taken to design and take care of even minute things like fire extinguisher, solid big door handles, and overwhelming diffusers etc left me speechless.

You are a great host. I salute you. I like your involvement in this hobby.

For the benefit of others, we watched a movie taken (abduction thriller) at vinys home theater, the experience was awesome and the host was great. It is literally a mini home theater, we had intermission, hot coffee and snacks were served.

Vinay, just a point to share, some of roof tiles were vibrating when the subwoofer was active, dude you may like to attend to it.

Regards

hello vinay,

plz advise, i am also planning a false ceiling just as yours.
i want to know what did u do exactly to stop the rattling of your ceiling, during certain scenes.

plz guide if any other option is better

thanks

regards:)

Dear vinay,

Thanks for the details. Can you please re post the link, it's not active or shoot a youtube video and share it , would add more interactivity to your work & fun. Where can i find 15'X 7.25' projectors, budget - should be reasonable with quality ?

Thanks,
Richi

Your home theatre is awesome. I read about your red mini home theatre in av max many years ago, may be in 2007. I was hooked. Read the article like a hundred times.

I'm planning a project like yours shortly. It would be very helpful if i could get some photos or videos of your amazing theatre.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back