Mission M33i and M34i

Any idea about the best prices of M34i in Bangalore?

Music Ranch quoted me 26K but that sounds way too high compared to the old price of 18K.

Any new deals?

I auditioned a yamaha cd player + norge 1000 + mission 34i combo.
Mission 34i was good for most of the western music. But when i played "Radha kaise na jale" track from film lagaan the vocals (female) was very bad, The music sounded very good but the female singers tone was completely different and wavy and it was not possible to identify which singer was singing.
Can some owner of mission 34i play this track and check . How is mission 34i for popular indian music? I mostly listen to indian music across all genres.

I auditioned a yamaha cd player + norge 1000 + mission 34i combo.
Mission 34i was good for most of the western music. But when i played "Radha kaise na jale" track from film lagaan the vocals (female) was very bad, The music sounded very good but the female singers tone was completely different and wavy and it was not possible to identify which singer was singing.
Can some owner of mission 34i play this track and check . How is mission 34i for popular indian music? I mostly listen to indian music across all genres.

It may be the problem of the amplifier. Try with a Nad or Marantz and you will know the original quality of Mission speakers. They are very good VFM speakers AFAIK.

I've been using Missions for a long time and have never found any issues at all. I agree completely with soundofmusic, they are very good entry level speakers. However, I use them mostly for movies and gaming and not too much for music. My setup is going to go up for sale soon to make place for a stereo rig.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back