mission m34i

brother i have the onkyo 606 driving my m35s (had it for the last 6 months) - only recently i am using a 2 channel amp for driving the mission m35s.

Mission m34 has decent sensitivity ratings - no problems with the 606.

hey suprateep ...plz tell me the prices u paid for ur mission m35i.i'm lookin forward to buy either the mission m35i or a mission 34i + sub.
plz give me the contact details of the dealer you brought from.

hey guys just wondering...how would m33i's be as rears for a HT setup with KEF fronts and center? Would they be overkill? Apart from the way they sound (at one point of time I was considering them for my 2-chnl setup) I like the compact build. I would rather go for them then bookshelves and stands...any thoughts?

Also, where in Blr do you go for them? The last I checked them was at Palani's (Audio Planet).

:cheers:

Music Ranch, Jayanagar 3rd block (Next to bata showroom, opp dosa camp.)

They deal with Mission/Tannoy.

If anybody wants to demo Mission MV8 with denon 2310, can drop into my place.
I think M3x series is stopped............not sure though.

cheers

Last edited:
Hi Murali,
Ok, done, they will deliver, but the prices have changed by rs.90 for 33i . It was 12,300/- now its 12430/- and m34i has changed from 18700/- to 18000/-. I dont know why. They will charge you Rs.10 per kg, so thats a total of Rs.200 extra, since its 20kgs. But they say, since they are shipping from here, you will have to pay octroi as applicable. No they dont know how it is. So you will have to find that out.
I have got all this info from Robert 9930191823 landline 022-24216014. Tell him Jeetendra had spoken to you about this.
Cheers.

well can u plz tell the lowest prices for the mission 34i and 35i . also plz give me details and phone no of the dealer.i'am planning to buy either the m35i or m34i + sub.

Music Ranch, Jayanagar 3rd block (Next to bata showroom, opp dosa camp.)

They deal with Mission/Tannoy.

If anybody wants to demo Mission MV8 with denon 2310, can drop into my place.
I think M3x series is stopped............not sure though.

How are your Mv8 performing with denon, specially for music? Your impression/feedback is requested...

thanx

How are your Mv8 performing with denon, specially for music? Your impression/feedback is requested...

thanx

Hi,

The MV8 with denon is really a good pair. It does sound good for music, but cannot compare it with a dedicated stereo amp(pre/power), I guess for music you need to consider a dedicated stereo amp. But for movies this combo is good VFM.

cheers.

The MV8 with denon is really a good pair. It does sound good for music, but cannot compare it with a dedicated stereo amp(pre/power), I guess for music you need to consider a dedicated stereo amp. But for movies this combo is good VFM.
cheers.

Well ! I also intend to use Mv8 with my Yamaha 863. Has anyone paired mission with Yamaha?

cheers

Well ! I also intend to use Mv8 with my Yamaha 863. Has anyone paired mission with Yamaha?

cheers

Hi,

MV8 with Yamaha(not sure about the model no.) is a good pair, I demoed my MV8 with both Yamaha and Denon. I went with denon cause of the good deal I got.....and the deal on Yamaha AVR had just got over.

cheers.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back