misson mx3 5.1 vs tannoy HTS 201 VS bouston acoustics a 26 5.1

dr.karaan

i am in hunt of new home theater
misson mx3 5.1 vs tannoy HTS 201 VS bouston acoustics a 26 5.1
These are options in my budget of 60-70 k
which one will be best?
(i live 350kms from nearest metro so cant audition though i heard bouston a 26 in stereo set up and liked them)

Never heard of a bouston...... mission and tannoy are pretty good.

Bostan Acoustic A26 is a worth equipment to be invest in . It is a 5* rated product in what hi-fi and a value for money product. You will definitely be happy if you go for this set. I own Boston Acoustic A360 and very happy with the performance.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

denon x 1300 or pioneer vsx 1131 or 930 all 7.2 so that i can bi amp in case i change my speakers in future (no intention to use it for 7.2 set up just to biamp if needed)

both boston a26 and mission mx3 have got 5 star on what hifi again confusion here

I would go for the Mission MX3 .... Much better and value for money. You'll have a far bigger sound envelope when mated to a proper sub. MX3 is a 5 star rated highly acclaimed product. I have had the mission MX5 sometime back. https://www.whathifi.com/mission/mx3/review
hw did u find mx5 musically as well as for movies

Last edited by a moderator:
hw did u find mx5 musically as well as for movies

I have heard MX5 & MX3 and a26 as well.Apart from good mid & high they've got superb mid bass response.
MX5 & MX3 are superb speakers.Both for music & movies You should go ahead plus 5 star rating.

MX5 for the money will beat a B&W 684 and 683 hands down. So that goes to say how good they are actually for the money. Internal wiring to cross over components are great for the money.

Finally bought Pioneer vsx 1131 avr with mission mx3 5.1, awaiting product delivery

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great purchase
What was the final cost

And everyone would love to hear your impressions of the speakers

Vsx 1131 for 45k and mx3 5.1 for 69 k

Meanwhile can someone tell me what will be the good voltage stabiliser for PIONEER AVR, and do i really need stabiliser..
Will surely post my impression once i get it and listen to it..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back