• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Mitsubishi HC3800 1080p, DLP, $1495

Marantz offers at HiFiMART.com

micjak77

ashishkesarwani

However my next PJ would be panasonic AE series full HD as I am on the LCD side. I currently own Hitachi PJ TX 100 which runs on Sony BDP S360.

I also own one of the Panasonic AE series projector and I can say that its an excellent beamer.

micjak77

Hey Ashish ..whats your take on all talk about the flicker issues. Is it something thats only associated with PT 200U? I am thinking full HD line is free of all these. Please enlighten.

ashishkesarwani

Hey Ashish ..whats your take on all talk about the flicker issues. Is it something thats only associated with PT 200U? I am thinking full HD line is free of all these. Please enlighten.

I am not familier with this issue you are writing about as I have never come across it. One of my friends in Delhi has a Pt 200 model too and he is simply beaming it onto a white wall and the results are really good even after that. This Panasonic projector is really bright and can even be watched with some background lighting in the room, whereas the full HD projectors are little dim and need dark rooms to perform at the optimum level.