Mono Amplifier

heartwinter

This is a recently made mono amplifier based on UCD400 module. All parts are sourced in and around Chennai except the ucd module. Case is fabricated using some unused aluminium sheet at home using home made cnc router.

Attachments

• 017d.jpg
    017d.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 104
In the thread "Post your latest purchase(s)......", disgustingly, he actually posted this:

"I recently bought a portable headphone amp from a seller named soundciti on Ebay India. Got the item in three days. Plugged in my ipod and sennheiser HD 280 PRO and then the music played, I was just blown off my feet, what a astounding clarity. I have to admit, I haven't heard anything like that before."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This thread is a laugh riot. I was suspicious at first since here we have someone never part of HFV and suddenly comes up with a mono amp. Did a little searching on google but didn't find anything.

But the forum has several people a lot smarter than me :clapping:

soundciti, admire your tenacity....you are a inspiration..even after being punched in the face several times you are back...reminds me of Rocky I,II,III, Rocky Balboa..maybe we should have "Rocky SoundCiti" :eek:hyeah:

:lol::lol::lol:

soundciti, admire your tenacity....you are a inspiration..even after being punched in the face several times you are back...reminds me of Rocky I,II,III, Rocky Balboa..maybe we should have "Rocky SoundCiti" :eek:hyeah:

:lol::lol::lol:

:clapping::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::eek:hyeah::licklips::D:lol::lol::yahoo::clapping:

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back