Monoblocks for Sonus Faber Venere S

Tubemagic

Hello all, I am looking for a pair of monoblocks for my newly acquired Sonus Faber Venre Signature. At least 300 watts and above. They are a 90db sensitive speakers so I am open to tube monoblock suggestions too. Any links, contacts, leads, suggestions are all welcome.

Cadence Canasya is highly recommended..is available refurbished at cadence at reasonable cost

Hello all, I am looking for a pair of monoblocks for my newly acquired Sonus Faber Venre Signature. At least 300 watts and above. They are a 90db sensitive speakers so I am open to tube monoblock suggestions too. Any links, contacts, leads, suggestions are all welcome.
try audio research mono blocks . vt 150 se or higher as they are 150 watts per channel mono blocks.they are good match

Xindak xa8800 mnu monoblocks. 200 watts @8 ohms 400 @ 4 ohms. 40 watts in class A. I use the top integrated and it's excellent. Have heard the mini monoblocks once but briefly. The have less power about 140 watts I think.

You can try IndiqAudio Saptak dual mono. They pack a great punch and many FMs have bought 2 and custom 4 channel version and are extremely happy. As per their website 2 channel is about 200@8/300@4 ohms

The best option for you is Mcintosh MC301 300 Watt Quad Balanced Monoblocks in solid state
for tube option you can check
Mcintosh MC2301 300 Watt Quad Balanced Monoblocks - super expensive

Hey,

Just resurrecting this thread. I am looking at the same pair of speakers and am wondering how has your ownership experience been? Which Amp did you finally end up pairing it with? My primary genre is Ghazals and I am wondering if you have any thoughts on how these speakers would work for them?

Thank you!

I have a

B & K AV5000 Series II Power amp (Brand new unused in original packaging. It's a Five Channel power amp. 125 watts per channel @ 8 Ohms and 185 watts per channel @ 4 Ohms all channels driven) for sale.

You can Bi-amp the speakers for more power. DM if interested

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back