Morel octave signature speakers

stargazer0808

Dear members,
I am looking for a 2.1 setup. I auditioned Polk audio rti a7 and Focal 714 towers. While Polks are too bright on treble, Focal was an all rounder. While auditioning, the dealer mentioned about Amphion bookshelves and Morels. While amphion speakers (Finnish) sounded great, I was blown away by Morel Octave signature bookshelves. They seem to have deeper base. The Morel solan towers were too sharp for my hearing. He agreed to give me good discount on Morel octaves on demo pieces.

Your views on this.

Sir,

I had chance to listen Morel Octave Speakers recently paring with Marantz AV.They never fail to amaze even driven with a AV. The Vocal were flat and the Highs very clear. The Bottom's were fast but i dint feel punchy since the music played was not of fast Bass.

So they should be good for Movies as well. I haven't heard Amphion to comment though.

Anyday I would like to go with Morel for its presence ,also they should sound amazing paring with real Stereo amplifier.

Which dealer had the morel and the amphion???
In mumbai

And which amphion was this??

The
Den?

Dealer is fairdeal electronics. I am not sure about model of Amphion bookshelves. But I found Morels to be warm and of good tonality. The towers of Octave Signature cost more than 3 lakhs and beyond my reach.

Amphion is with KJ, I believe. Morel is with MZ as per their website.
I've heard the Octaves at Boomerang many yeras ago. They were beautiful even as bookshelves but really came into their own with the separate subwoofers.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back