Moser Baer Platinum Discs - Scratch Resistant.

deba

Dear All,

Moser Baer Platinum Scratch Resistant Discs are available at the following price:

CDR 10 pack: Rs270/-
CDR 100 pack: Rs1600/-
DVD-R 50 Pack: Rs1350/-

No more scratch problem from now !!!!!!! :clapping::licklips::lol::eek:hyeah:

+1 to that.

Better stick to the regular Sony and HP. Although I think HP is also made my Moser Baer, but with a better Quality Control.

HAHAHAHA.........It only makes me laugh because most blank media in our Country is made by Moser Baer......and they are second largest after Taiyo Yuden in blank media production...........they did it for Sony, HP, Samsung even TDK.........:lol:

Brand Image Counts..........:rolleyes:

oops.. so that was the reason my imported sony DVDs never failed..
but local ones are failing every now and then..

........buy Indian be Indian..........hahahaha.......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Taiyo Uden is a OEM manufacture and I doubt of they will sell in retail and with their own name.

Cheers

Knowing MB,these might even be BURN-PROOF :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:.....no DVD Writer would be able to penetrate their protection.

Knowing MoserBaer, the scratch coating will only work as well as the crappy quality of their movie DVDs and even worse Blu-rays.

My experience with Moser Baer discs have been quite contrary. I usually take a copy of my original audio CDs for regular usage (the original CDs are preserved!) and most of my copies are using Moser Baer. They lasted me a good 3 years of regular usage both in car and at home and some of these CDs burnt in 2006 are still in good shape and in regular usage.

Considering my relatively positive experience and the fact that they are OEM manufacturers for a vast majority of renowned brands, I would not hesitate to buy Moser Baer again.

Can you give details of where I can pick some up?

Cheers

Taiyo Uden do sell discs with their name apart from being an OEM for many other brands internationally such as Philips,Mitsubishi,Verbatim,Sony etc.

These discs are mainly marketed in USA,EU and Japan.

venkat............i picked them last was about 2 weeks ago from a shop in ritchie st. few people were selling them in burma buzzar. they are mostly used on duplicators.

Are you sure they are original? check with the disc identifier or serial number and let us know. if they are the real deal then i don't have to go through the importing from USA procedure again.

I am asking this because there were no original Taiyo Uden available here in India or even in Singapore when i searched so i got mine imported from USA.

Last edited:
Venkat: Whats wrong with Verbatim they have lasted for more than 5 yrs for me :)

Oh, nothing Ram. I have been using MB for audio and Sony for DVDs, and quite happy with them. I just plan to shift to better brands, that is all.

Cheers

Are you sure they are original? check with the disc identifier or serial number and let us know. if they are the real deal then i don't have to go through the importing from USA procedure again.

I am asking this because there were no original Taiyo Uden available here in India or even in Singapore when i searched so i got mine imported from USA.

I concur, particularly about shops in Ritchie Street. The other day I purchased 10 MB DVDs from a shop in Ritchie street, and Nero on my laptop refused to recognise the discs. Worrying I tried a blank Sony that I had, and Nero wrote on that without an issue. I took the DVDs back to the shop and he kept insisting that my PC was at fault. The next day I took my laptop and showed him the difference between his MBs and the Sonys I had. He again refused and said the DVDs were all right.

I have decided not to buy any consumables from Ritchie street. I get my son to send me CDs and DVDs on a regular basis from Dubai, or I buy sealed Sony pack from Mercy Electronics.

Cheers

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back