Moser Baer Platinum Discs - Scratch Resistant.

I get my son to send me CDs and DVDs on a regular basis from Dubai
Cheers

That is a great option and will even workout much cheaper compared to India if bought 50 discs or more i guess.

You may also want to check if Taiyo Uden is available in Dubai.

No, it is not available as far as i know. asked my brother to check it out few months back and it is not available.

That is a great option and will even workout much cheaper compared to India if bought 50 discs or more i guess.

I have never seen this brand in the stores I purchase CDs from like Sharaf DG, eMax etc. Not even in the "Computer Plaza" in Bur Dubai.

There is something called ATIP - Absolute Time In Pre-groove - code in every CDR. This contains information about the manufacturer. Google for ATIP readers for s/w to identify the manufacturer. I read somewhere that any disk saying "Made in Japan" is made by Taiyo Yuden.

This makes interesting reading too.

Kieth, the couple of times I have tried to download the ATIP reader I am always facing virus ridden sites. If you have a good site, please do provide the link.

Cheers

Kieth, the couple of times I have tried to download the ATIP reader I am always facing virus ridden sites. If you have a good site, please do provide the link.

Cheers

Venkat

To my knowledge most CD burning software apps automatically read this info.
Did you look into your stock cd burning app?

Regards

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back