Mosquito Season & Mosquitoes: Periphery and Internal Defenses to deal with them?

I found this one to be somewhat effective. Has strong scent which I don't like. Got it from a friend. Don't know from where did he get it from.
But while sleeping, I prefer to use mosquito net and tuck all the sides properly under the mattress.
16386194864056059315163652298211.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20211204-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20211204-WA0022.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I found this one to be somewhat effective. Has strong scent which I don't like. Got it from a friend. Don't know from where did he get it from.
But while sleeping, I prefer to use mosquito net and tuck all the sides properly under the mattress.
View attachment 64844
Whenever our sellers name their product as "Safe" "gentle" or "care", you have to be even more wary & cautious. Sometimes the known devil is better than the unknown. A mosquito net & a mosquito racket are better options.

Whenever our sellers name their product as "Safe" "gentle" or "care", you have to be even more wary & cautious. Sometimes the known devil is better than the unknown. A mosquito net & a mosquito racket are better options.
Completely agree with you Nitin.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back