movies,albums in dts

vj_box

Hey Guys,
I was just wondering where can i buy DTS encoded movies and albums generally.
Usually all the movie DVDs are Dolby encoded,I have rarely seen Ones with DTS.
I am living in Hyderabad,usually i check out HYD central,Planet Yum,all they have is just DD movies,and i have seen very few DTS.Is this a usual thing in all these shops?,
Can you guys tell me any specific places,where i can buy DTS movies,albums etc?

Thanks in advance
Vj

Hi Vj,
Not all movies are available in DTS, you can check the cover of the DVD if it includes a DTS sound track also.

Regards

Pradeep

You may get some albums in DTS as they are directly imported. In case of movies all movies which are "re- made" in india , be it Saregama or Excel -DTS is non - existant . You may get hardly -% DTS disks.
The reason I feel is that DTS the copyright cost is high and Indians (mass) do not pay for quality.

mmh,i have a very few collection of dts movies,which some i managed to get from grey markets.any way am gettin some from the torrents.
Vj

Hey Guys,
I was just wondering where can i buy DTS encoded movies and albums generally.
Usually all the movie DVDs are Dolby encoded,I have rarely seen Ones with DTS.
I am living in Hyderabad,usually i check out HYD central,Planet Yum,all they have is just DD movies,and i have seen very few DTS.Is this a usual thing in all these shops?,
Can you guys tell me any specific places,where i can buy DTS movies,albums etc?

Thanks in advance
Vj

Cinema Paradiso at Nagarjuna Circle in Banjara Hills. They bring in DVDs from the U.S. so you will find DTS. Rental membership is high though at 3K.

Back