Moving to Europe

ayushwas

Hi everyone, I am moving out to Europe from Bangalore. Wanted to understand, should I take all my AV gear with me? since transport is free for me. or should i sell them here and buy again ? Also, I have to give my apartment for rent. Would have been good someone passionate about AV would take it. But not sure how to reach out. It has Dolby atmos and projector wiring setup and lot of other stuff.

Hi everyone, I am moving out to Europe from Bangalore. Wanted to understand, should I take all my AV gear with me? since transport is free for me. or should i sell them here and buy again ? Also, I have to give my apartment for rent. Would have been good someone passionate about AV would take it. But not sure how to reach out. It has Dolby atmos and projector wiring setup and lot of other stuff.
You can use your audio gear in a country like UK where the voltage is the same as ours. At the most you may need an extension board to accomodate the Indian round pin plug.

You can always show a big heart and include those in the rent.
Ya I don't mind, if someone is passionate about it. That is why I prefer to rent out to someone who would appreciate it. Like I have 5.1.4 in wall wiring. motorized projector screen, high quality grey wallpapers for light absorption. Most people just want the cheapest rent 2 BHK, they can get.

Ya I don't mind, if someone is passionate about it. That is why I prefer to rent out to someone who would appreciate it. Like I have 5.1.4 in wall wiring. motorized projector screen, high quality grey wallpapers for light absorption. Most people just want the cheapest rent 2 BHK, they can get.
It's a bit risky. If something happens to the gears who will take responsibility? Better take whatever you can carry abroad. Rest sell it off here.

Tomorrow it's going to be a landmark day in Europe's history. Since they have dis-agreed to pay in Rubble, Russia may turn off the gas supply. Today is the deadline. If something like this happens, Europe is doomed. The winter is going to be colder this time.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back