MS Mezzo 6 or MA RS6 ?

If you like Jazz then the Totem Sttaf is another must-audition speaker - even the bookshelf, Rainmaker, is amazing. Excellent bass extension for such a tiny speaker and incredible job with percussion. A sheer joy to listen to.

how much is rainmaker, and which city available ?

Hi Vinod ,

just have a demo of Mezzo 6 also before making a decision , its a good one but i was in a thought that the money could fetch you more neutral speakers. Mezzos are not a great value for money, i will buy those speakers if they are priced around Rs.30k.

regards

Hi Vinod ,

just have a demo of Mezzo 6 also before making a decision , its a good one but i was in a thought that the money could fetch you more neutral speakers. Mezzos are not a great value for money, i will buy those speakers if they are priced around Rs.30k.

regards

thanx, but in chennai its impossible to have a demo of Mezzo 6, so where did you listen Mezzo 6 ?, also can i consider Dali Ikon 6 for CA setup ?

Hi,
The totem Rainmaker is a very good speaker but wont appeal to all. Its available in mumbai and the distributor is Mr Marbin Colah(022-66325010). Price should be 60K plus.

thanx. great to hear about Dali Ikon 6, so what amp and cdp you have ? god, am i changing my mind now for Dali Ikon 6 or MA RS6, ahhhh.., where can i listen Dali Ikon 6 in Bangalore or in Chennai, if anybody owns i can visit for a demo. pls help. But, i got a CA 640 V2 amp 75 wpc, i heard it with RS6, it was good, but Dali Ikon 6 ?? any good, may be in future i can change to
PM7001 too. advise pls. thanx.

You can listen to both RS6 and Ikon 6 at hitachi showroom, coles road. You can contact Ali at 4123 4644.

I am using the Onkyo SR 705. Visit the showroom once for a demo with their setup and then u can take ur amp and try it. Let me know if you need any help.

Just as FYI (since I had one of you call up with some confusion)...ARN systems showroom and the Hitachi showroom on Coles Road in Bangalore are one and the same!

cheers

Hi,

Are you Ali?. I will be getting you lot of customers for Dali/MA though my feedback :)... thanks for the demos

regards
vijay

Last edited:
Hi Vijay
No :) I am not Ali. My name is Sridhar and though I am not an employee of ARN, I am associated with them.

I deal mostly with the Odyssey audio line and a couple of other brands that we will be announcing shortly through ARN. BTW, these will be available in India for the first time and it will be an exclusive

more later
cheers
sridhar

Hi. In chennai where can i listen to Dali Ikon 6, so does it mean that no chennai ppl. have Dali 6, i can house visit for a demo, if he/she is ok about it, pls help. thanx.:(

You can listen to both RS6 and Ikon 6 at hitachi showroom, coles road. You can contact Ali at 4123 4644.

I am using the Onkyo SR 705. Visit the showroom once for a demo with their setup and then u can take ur amp and try it. Let me know if you need any help.

thanx for your reply. How much discount can i get? and what price did you pay for ur Dali 6? pls help. thanx.

A comment from Stereophile while comparing MA RS6 and Ikon 6:

The Monitor Audio Silver RS6's highs were just as extended as the DALI's but with more inner detail and a bit more delicacy. The RS6 and Ikon 6 had similarly enticing and silky midranges, but I felt the DALIs were somewhat more holographic and voluptuous, the Monitor a bit more neutral. The Monitor's bass, however, was far superior, with crystalline clarity and speed in the midbass and subjectively deeper extension. The Silver RS6 also displayed wider dynamic contrasts.​

Regards,
Sharad

thanx for your reply. How much discount can i get? and what price did you pay for ur Dali 6? pls help. thanx.

Hi Vinod
Dont mean to confuse you further but (assuming you are in BLR) why dont you check out the Usher line at ARN along with Dali 6 and MA RS6? It should be in the showroom by next week

cheers
Sridhar

Hey Odyssey....can we hear the Usher in Pune? or say Mumbai? in the near future?:)
Ciao

We will contact dealers we know in these cities, if you are interested in the Usher line, please encourage your dealers to contact us too. I hope to have dealers in at least the metros to start with. Please give it a few weeks...

cheers

Hi Vinod
Dont mean to confuse you further but (assuming you are in BLR) why dont you check out the Usher line at ARN along with Dali 6 and MA RS6? It should be in the showroom by next week

cheers
Sridhar

Am in Chennai, how much will be RS6 and Ikon 6 after discounts?, thanx.

Hi Vinod
If you are in Chennai (and I assume you want to buy in Chennai), you can get the pricing from the chennai dealers. In fact I believe even the MA distributor is based out of Chennai. If you are buying in Bangalore, then you can contact ARN Systems, Hitachi showroom at 080 4123 4644

cheers

Looks like the people who are making it are enjoying the process. These should sound good.
I am considering listening to them.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back