Multiple bad experiences with The Revolver Club, Mumbai

I was wondering about this too. It seems to be completely the dealer's fault - why are you bearing any costs?
Might be thats why he got the remaining balance back, else he would have to buy something else for the same money, better or worse would be the dealers choice. Happened once with a friend with Lakozy in mumbai, He ordered sonus faber sonetto 1 and the nad bluos 2i(he had the nad c388) over the phone from lakozy mumbai and when the package arrived it was the bluos 2(older gen), upon confronting him he simply put the fault on KEI and said either wait for the 2i to arrive in next shipment or buy the sonus faber stands+5k. Refund is not possible. After waiting for 5months he finally gave into the lakozy's demand and got the sonus faber stands+5k+shipping to chandigarh.

Might be thats why he got the remaining balance back, else he would have to buy something else for the same money, better or worse would be the dealers choice. Happened once with a friend with Lakozy in mumbai, He ordered sonus faber sonetto 1 and the nad bluos 2i(he had the nad c388) over the phone from lakozy mumbai and when the package arrived it was the bluos 2(older gen), upon confronting him he simply put the fault on KEI and said either wait for the 2i to arrive in next shipment or buy the sonus faber stands+5k. Refund is not possible. After waiting for 5months he finally gave into the lakozy's demand and got the sonus faber stands+5k+shipping to chandigarh.
That sucks, any idea who he was communicating with on the phone?

Strange ..wrong product is delivered and no refund ? . Lakozy should have spoken to KEI and sorted this out .

That sucks, any idea who he was communicating with on the phone?
Earlier it was the sales guy then directly with the owner. Simple explanation was given as to only airplay 2 is missing and that does not make a difference in sound. Happened sometime around nov 2021.

Strange ..wrong product is delivered and no refund ? . Lakozy should have spoken to KEI and sorted this out .
Option was to wait till the 2i arrives in next shipment and final option was to buy something of similar value or higher.

Earlier it was the sales guy then directly with the owner. Simple explanation was given as to only airplay 2 is missing and that does not make a difference in sound. Happened sometime around nov 2021.

Option was to wait till the 2i arrives in next shipment and final option was to buy something of similar value or highe
phew, thanks for sharing this incident .

Wish I had seen this thread before. Even for LPs delivery Revolver Club is definitely a place to avoid. A 30 day pre order LP does not get delivered after the deadline . I understand the issues with customs clearance or delay in imports. However a good customer service means that the customer is pro actively informed. On the 34th day when I don't receive any info on the LPs ordered (and fully paid for) do I touch base with their customer service. Only to be told that it would be delivered in another 10days. I am surprised at the way a business in today's world, deals with customers. My advice - for LP purchase, customers have multiple alternatives to revolver club with faster delivery and at comparable price. Buy from these alternative stores and save yourself a lot of trouble. Now that I have paid, I am stuck.

Wish I had seen this thread before. Even for LPs delivery Revolver Club is definitely a place to avoid. A 30 day pre order LP does not get delivered after the deadline . I understand the issues with customs clearance or delay in imports. However a good customer service means that the customer is pro actively informed. On the 34th day when I don't receive any info on the LPs ordered (and fully paid for) do I touch base with their customer service. Only to be told that it would be delivered in another 10days. I am surprised at the way a business in today's world, deals with customers. My advice - for LP purchase, customers have multiple alternatives to revolver club with faster delivery and at comparable price. Buy from these alternative stores and save yourself a lot of trouble. Now that I have paid, I am stuck.
I assume there is no option to cancel order and take a refund ?

Another one,

I was planning to buy a Technics SL1200, so messaged them asking for the pricing and availability.
  1. I was informed by their sales rep, new shipment is arriving 2nd or 3rd week of December and you can get a brand new SL1200 MK7. He further added Jude will get in touch with me and let me know the pricing next day.
  2. Next day No one called or messaged, I had to followup multiple times.
  3. Jude calls me and just informs me point 1) again, further stating the sales rep will inform me the pricing, after he speaks to him.
  4. Next day I was near their store, I messaged Jude if you are available I can drop by. He said no, again No follow up, I had to check and ask back to back what's the update on pricing.
  5. I don't know now who decides the discount, Jude or sales guy. Both were pointing fingers at each other.
  6. When I asked about discount and negotiating it, the sales guy vanished. No reply, no calls.
I had it, I have had dealers close the deal within hours or even minutes. And here they are taking days and still not even bothered to sell. It was as if they are doing a favour selling a product.

If a customer is ready to pay north of 1 lakh and this is how he is treated then Good luck running your business this way.

Will not be buying a single product from them henceforth! (Glad didn't buy anything from them in the past)

Another one,

I was planning to buy a Technics SL1200, so messaged them asking for the pricing and availability.
  1. I was informed by their sales rep, new shipment is arriving 2nd or 3rd week of December and you can get a brand new SL1200 MK7. He further added Jude will get in touch with me and let me know the pricing next day.
  2. Next day No one called or messaged, I had to followup multiple times.
  3. Jude calls me and just informs me point 1) again, further stating the sales rep will inform me the pricing, after he speaks to him.
  4. Next day I was near their store, I messaged Jude if you are available I can drop by. He said no, again No follow up, I had to check and ask back to back what's the update on pricing.
  5. I don't know now who decides the discount, Jude or sales guy. Both were pointing fingers at each other.
  6. When I asked about discount and negotiating it, the sales guy vanished. No reply, no calls.
I had it, I have had dealers close the deal within hours or even minutes. And here they are taking days and still not even bothered to sell. It was as if they are doing a favour selling a product.

If a customer is ready to pay north of 1 lakh and this is how he is treated then Good luck running your business this way.

Will not be buying a single product from them henceforth! (Glad didn't buy anything from them in the past)
Thats horrible! I doubt if Revolver club would give you a warranty. Please contact Technics directly and they will guide you to the Indian distributor. I hope it is not The Revolver Club.

Back