Murthy's Cables ( tools & trades ) bangalore

i met him 5 days ago. He is warm, patient and knowledgeable on Audio as well as quality tools!
I got my QED cables terminated with some quality banana plugs. We were chatting about power and he mentioned he could make a balanced isolation transformer power supply unit.
His experience, passion and modesty inspire confidence. I have requested him to make one for me.
Will post my impressions after I get them from him.
Its a pleasure to meet with him.

i met him 5 days ago. He is warm, patient and knowledgeable on Audio as well as quality tools!
I got my QED cables terminated with some quality banana plugs. We were chatting about power and he mentioned he could make a balanced isolation transformer power supply unit.
His experience, passion and modesty inspire confidence. I have requested him to make one for me.

Yes he seems to be a wonderful man and a pleasure to speak with. Definitely interested to see how the power unit turns out.

Does he ship?
Can you pm his contact number?

Mr. Murthy made some nice banana pin terminations for me. He used a type of banana pin that can be tightened after insertion. First time I seen this; prevents loose connections and slips.
His workmanship is meticulous and he takes pride in his work; I have watched him and admire this.
He is making a Subwoofer connect wire with a neutrik connector (to use with an old REL Strata 2) and a balanced isolation transformer for me. Hope to get these soon.

So I know Mr. Murthy makes analogue IC and power cables, any idea if he also makes distribution boxes to connect to my online APC UPS. Just need a simple robust box that can be used to connect 2 amps, 2 dacs and a DDC to the UPS.

So I know Mr. Murthy makes analogue IC and power cables, any idea if he also makes distribution boxes to connect to my online APC UPS. Just need a simple robust box that can be used to connect 2 amps, 2 dacs and a DDC to the UPS.
Yes he does. I bought one years back from him. Well made. He makes them as per requirement

Back