Music System for a Restaurant ?

soamz

Hi, Im building a new restaurant which is around 1500 sq ft, 2 floors.

Looking to have one system and have like 15 audio outputs for it, so on the ground floor, can have 10 small speakers on the roof or side walls and more 5-7 speakers on the top floor.

What kind of system does the companies use for such requirements ?

Oh wow, so you knew I was kind of dead from the forum . Ha ha! Thanks bro, will check it today.

Yes try the Sonodyne series, I really like them playing in CCD (cafe coffee day). Not sure what amplifier and source they use but the quality is very good.

I've seen JBL control ones used to good effect!
I use one pair myself in my mini setup. They are a decent pair.
I believe now these have newer versions available.

You might want to check configuration recommended for multiple speakers.

Correct, I just need the idea of the setup, then I can check for brands and options in the budget.

Just curious - if you don't want to post in public PM me - what sort of restaurant and where?

I used to know all the places in bbsr by heart once upon a time :D

Here is another Indian company that specializes in restaurant and outdoor sound. The owner had demoed his home audio solutions at the HiFiVision meetup in Mumbai a few years back, and I've visited his workshop in Andheri. Very knowledgeable and helpful guy to get advise from, IMO.

DNM enterprise | DNM Audio | DNM product | DNM Audio product | dilip bajaj | audio equipment | Audio Dealer in mumbai | Audio Dealer in andheri | Audio Dealer in india | sound equipment | speakers | Graphic Equalizers | Amplifiers | Audio Card Reader

Hi, Im building a new restaurant which is around 1500 sq ft, 2 floors.

Looking to have one system and have like 15 audio outputs for it, so on the ground floor, can have 10 small speakers on the roof or side walls and more 5-7 speakers on the top floor.

What kind of system does the companies use for such requirements ?

Hi! Did you heard of Barix product?
Their audio system products are famous.
I think this is exactly suitable for what you say.
If you are interested, I can give you some details^^

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back