• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Musical and warm sounding CD player

Subscibe to HiFiMART Newsletter

SPONSORED ADS

marsilians

As Mahi mentioned earlier, go with Tube CD player. It’s your best bet. If you want to stay SS, look at older Esoteric, Merdian, Ayre, and of course Luxman itself.

BTW, with the Luxman And Harbeth, you already have a warm sounding system. Are you Sure you want to add a warm CD player cos I am thinking if you are feeling brightness, maybe you are trying to fix a problem which is elsewhere. Have you tried room treatments, positioning, having right speaker stands as Harbeths are quite eclectic than other speakers from my personal experience with compact C7s etc

Nitin K

Thanks for your suggestions guys... bought the Marantz SA10. I must say it’s an excellent player. Very happy with the purchase. And the golden colour matches beautifully with my amplifier.
Congrats, the built in Dac is supposed to be excellent. Its built like a tank at approx 20 kgs.

murliblitz

Thanks for your suggestions guys... bought the Marantz SA10. I must say it’s an excellent player. Very happy with the purchase. And the golden colour matches beautifully with my amplifier.
hi adityaji,
can you kindly share the source you bought this and the price?
regards

audiohunt

Good choice aditya.m marantz reference day+CD players are underdogs n great value for money was one on my top 3 list before I bought aqua gear

sidvee

Your audio rack looks great. Can you advise who the manufacturer is, or is it DIY?
Cheers,
Sid

SPONSORED ADS