Must NOT watch movies

baijuxavior

Hi,
Let's start a thread on movies that we should not watch/download by any means. (There is a similar thread, but here we can discuss movies that you have purchased, downloaded etc.)

Recently I watched such a movie Skyline (2010) - IMDb :sad:

MV5BMjAwNDkwOTc5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTE2MTMwNA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

saw my 5 yr old watching this on Star Movies a few weeks ago: "Boa vs. Python" God! when Hollywood makes a bad movie they go all out!

I think there are too many, especially, hamara own Bollywood movies "inspired" by Hollywood. I remember seeing the one "inspired" by "French Kiss" with Ajay Devgan. I literally had a headache watching that turkey!

^ Bluu, Though its not on my fave list, I liked The American too( despite the cliched retired Hitman/Assasin on the run thing).

+1 Bluu, its very subjective.

I too watched The American movie , it felt super as I watched it right after FASTER :lol:.

I liked The American very much too. It was beautifully shot, and had that very nice European flavour to it. It was a very visual movie, in the sense that a lot more was conveyed through the visuals rather than through the dialogue (very Antonioni-ish).

mars attacks
fifth element
hook
basic instinct 2
borat
shoot them up
watch men
couching tiger hidden dragon
cold mountain

I agree with shoot em up. It was pathetic - lactating prostitute :)yuck:)
I also hate those teenage sex comedies like euro trip etc.

This thread is going no where. Fifth Element was a pretty decent flick. Borat was a complete laugh riot and shoot 'em up was a very well stylized movie with a lame storyline. Watchmen is my favorite superhero movie after Batman Begins.

Movies are so subjective - one man's food is another's poison and vice versa.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back