Must NOT watch movies

@ soundofmusic.. saw is one of the finest psychological thriller series.. Sure does have a lot of blood and gore but thats part of the plot..

SAW is amazing.....
I hate to watch gore my friend forced me to sit thru the entire first part and i was so boggled over the last five mins of the movie that i ended up watching all the six parts back to back.....AMAZING script

I agree movie tastes are subjective....
SIGNS is the movie which i hate even today....i was bored to death expecting some scientific and alien action rather then lame slow paced script...

Toy Story, Star Trek are movies NOT to be watched? What is happening guys? Are you aware that Start Trek is one of the TV shows that has the highest viewer ratings? Are you aware that Star Trek is used by many management colleges for training MBAs?

Saying Toy Story is for kids is, again, not understanding the message in the story. The animation is fantastic as is the underlying message. If I am not wrong one of the Toy Story was nominated for Oscars.

One movie that I found difficult to understand recently was LSD - Love Sex Aur Dhoka. Just did not make any sense to me though it was critically acclaimed.

Cheers

I suppose there will be some movies which are debatable. I liked LSD a lot, but there are some that are undoubtedly bad.

One such movie is TEES MAAR KHAN

Movies like these make you think what were the guys thinking.

I agree with shoot em up. It was pathetic - lactating prostitute :)yuck:)
I also hate those teenage sex comedies like euro trip etc.

LOL shoot em up (inspired by the john woo movie Hardboiled I like john woo movies)
and Eurotrip are one of my most favouraite movies ever.

Lets talk of some seriously unwatchable movies like
1.Drona.
2.huma aapke hain kaun.(infact all rajashree movies)
3.Dil toh pagal hain(all new yash raj movies)
4.Karz(all himesh movies)

Other than these I can almost watch anything..

This thread is going no where. Fifth Element was a pretty decent flick. Borat was a complete laugh riot and shoot 'em up was a very well stylized movie with a lame storyline. Watchmen is my favorite superhero movie after Batman Begins.

Movies are so subjective - one man's food is another's poison and vice versa.

Agree with you about watchmen :) One of the best stylised movies ever made. I loved the graphic novel too. It is pure art !

We produce some of the silliest, nonsensical, worst and stupidest movies on the planet, and take pride in being the largest movie industry in the world. It will be nearly 100 years we started making movies but still haven't grown from crazy fight scenes and silly dance and songs sequences, (BTW who are the people dancing with hero-heroine. Are they their friends, cousins from maternal side, brother-in-law, their best friend's neighbour ???) I am absolutely surprised at success of movies like robot, dabangg. (Yup they both have silliest dance and craziest fight scenes)
So if its "must not watch movies" it pretty much covers almost all the movies made in India. Here is a silliest movie scene you will ever see. Martial arts, Fight scene and dance sequence all rolled in to one.
YouTube - Stupid Indian movie fight scene / La gran pelea final

LOL shoot em up (inspired by the john woo movie Hardboiled I like john woo movies)
and Eurotrip are one of my most favouraite movies ever.

Are you sure it is euro trip or road trip? The latter is far better than the former.

Have you ever watched Irreversible (2002) - IMDb ?

The first few minutes (audio as well as video) and the assault on the heroine will make you feel that you should not have downloaded this movie. You will need to watch the entire movie to get the plot completely.

I'll watch watchmen only if someone offers me a crate-full of corona extra...lite bhi chalega ...don't forget nimbu:D

http://www.hifivision.com/movies/1235-movies-i-liked-141.html#post134857

http://www.hifivision.com/movies/4413-movies-both-good-bad-6.html#post137130

"Watchmen" is not a movie I particularly like. But, it's not a movie that I feel belongs in "Must Not" list.

"Fifth Element" - fun flick + I like Gary Oldman and the futuristic traffic.

"Borat" - Not your usual comedy, even if I don't rate it too high.

"Saw" is just a thriller, not bad at all. I myself prefer "Martyrs", which is nicer in a weirdly, gory, bloody, but still beautiful way.

"No Country for Old Men"? Really?

I personally dislike all Michael Bay movies - Loud noise. I have a general distaste for hollywood romcoms that seem to be the same story over and over again (but not all. I do like "(500) Days of Summer").

I generally dislike Hollywood remakes of better films from abroad. They somehow manage to kill everything that is good about the originals.

I also dislike all movies that reduce poor cats and dogs (and other creatures) to stupid hollywood stereotypes - like "Bolt", "Cats and Dogs" (I watched about 5-10 mins of each film).

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back