Must NOT watch movies

I loved "The American". Especially, Violante Placido.:eek:hyeah:
I too must add my vote in favor of 'The American'. As for 'Violante Placido', this was one of the very rare instances where I checked the end credits to see the name of the actress who played 'Clara' in the movie. I then later checked on the internet to find out more about her and surprisingly ofund that she ahs appeared in an Indian movie too. The name of the movie is 'Barah Aana'.

I too must add my vote in favor of 'The American'. As for 'Violante Placido', this was one of the very rare instances where I checked the end credits to see the name of the actress who played 'Clara' in the movie. I then later checked on the internet to find out more about her and surprisingly ofund that she has appeared in an Indian movie too. The name of the movie is 'Barah Aana'.

Sanjay, I was shocked too! but then I do not watch hindi movies at all hence google baba once again enlightened me:D

I think we should get to see more of Ms. Violante Placido in other English movies what say guys;)

Hi,
Let's start a thread on movies that we should not watch/download by any means. (There is a similar thread, but here we can discuss movies that you have purchased, downloaded etc.)

Recently I watched such a movie Skyline (2010) - IMDb :sad:

MV5BMjAwNDkwOTc5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTE2MTMwNA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Believe me.. After watching Skyline, I thought of opening a thread like this one.. :) Horrible.. But atleast this is in line with the imdb ratings..

Donnie Darko (2001) - IMDb has 8.2 as rating as is the worst movie I have come accross in recent times.. So bad I was speechless when it ended.. :eek:hyeah:

Crank part 2(especially when they show on TV :mad: and you have already watched unrated version :D).

:D star movies is airing it next - the chalk version that is;)

But Crank 1 & 2 are in my top movies watched list;)

Crank part 2 unrated edition - F words - S scenes - some graphic scenes=Star Movies edition :p

Crank part 2 unrated edition - F words - S scenes - some graphic scenes=Star Movies edition = Chalk Version:p

Thats why no point watching movies on the movie channels available here:eek:

I just watched Drive Angry. Don't ask me how I sat through it. Maybe its my love for American muscle cars but DAMN that is an awful, awful movie. What has Nick Cage gone and done?

The script is clichd but its the visuals and HILARIOUS ham-acting that makes this the worst movie of the year so far. Crap 3D and horrifying CGI do nothing to help the experience.

Even Amber Heard, who is very easy on the eyes, cannot do anything to salvage this sorry excuse.

Second that! I had somehow forgotten to post this on the thread. Guess I had gotten over it. Bluu, you have reminded me of the worst torture that I endured in recent times in a movie theatre- Drive Angry!

:D Nick Cage is over the hill, getting very irritating seeing the cheesy fixed acting style of his.
As Bluu already pointed out, neither the cars nor the babe could save this one sad excuse of a movie.

Fast Five - Not much action as expected, lame story & acting.

These guys are just milking the movie series now :mad:

No Country for Old Men does not deserve to be on this list. If you thought Drive Angry was bad....wait till you watch Season of the Witch!!! Can't believe I watched two movies as bad as these in the same year...and both Nick Cage. Make that three - Skyline....whats up with Hollywood???

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back