Must NOT watch movies

^^ Yup. That movie will leave most normal people scarred for life. And make us think about what pure, unvarnished evil is like.

The spirit of this movie has been presented in a better, more watchable and more accessible way in "Kill List" (2011). Not really for the faint of heart, though. Watch it through to the end and you'll know what I mean.

If you own any Bluray DVD which you think is a waste of space please feel free to get rid of them and junk them to my address. I will bear the shipping...... :signthankspin:

I watched a movie called Cabin In The Woods and it proved a big mistake.
I can say this is the worst movie I have watched in last 2-3 years.

I would strongly suggest, don't watch it!! Ratings are totally misleading!!
Yes, This movie is that bad...Too bad I can't rate it less than 1 on IMDB.

I watched a movie called Cabin In The Woods and it proved a big mistake.
I can say this is the worst movie I have watched in last 2-3 years.

I would strongly suggest, don't watch it!! Ratings are totally misleading!!
Yes, This movie is that bad...Too bad I can't rate it less than 1 on IMDB.

I too watched this movie based on the imdb rating. At the end I was like WTF:cool:. This movie has mixed reviews, some people like it but for me it was a total BS movie.

I too watched this movie based on the imdb rating. At the end I was like WTF:cool:. This movie has mixed reviews, some people like it but for me it was a total BS movie.

Me too watched this early based on imdb rating.I'm having the same opinion as that of technobhatt & baijuxaviour. It was unbearable.

regards
girish.

Recent salman khan and shahrukh movies specially the 100 cror club ones..
i watched all but only first half hour of them..then used SHIFT+DEL on keyboard

District 9 is one of the best movies I have watched

Sit through for 15 to 20 mins and get blown away after that

I have seen it 3 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a surprisingly good film. I resisted for a long while, then watched the short film and finally the studio film and it was very interesting in concept and execution I believe.

You watched that ??? I once was going through the most controversial movies and A Serbian Film and Cannibal Holocast were the most debated ones. After watching A serbian movie I went into depression....

Stay away from that movie....

I watched A Serbian film a month back. I will not say that this is the worst movie ever made. But definitely this is the most disturbing movie, especially content wise and not visual wise, I have ever seen.

I decided to watch it after going through lot of reviews and after getting my hands on the un-cut/ unedited version.

Since, I have seen many such disturbing movies, the movie did not create much impact either in a positive or negative way.

And regarding Cannibal Holocust, neither I did it find it disturbing nor very interesting. May be because I have watched almost after 20 years of its release and in the mean time plenty of movies have been released on similar themes (gore) and more technologically updated.

Serbian Film is one of the most disturbing and disgusting movies ever but its executed quite well. It triggers many new parts of our brain that we never sensed was being used. Definitely not for the faint hearted, it delivers more than shock and horror.

And regarding Cannibal Holocust, neither I did it find it disturbing nor very interesting. May be because I have watched almost after 20 years of its release and in the mean time plenty of movies have been released on similar themes (gore) and more technologically updated.

Agreed, its not so disturbing but it is so realistic and believable. That's what makes it quite different.

Serbian Film is one of the most disturbing and disgusting movies ever but its executed quite well. It triggers many new parts of our brain that we never sensed was being used. Definitely not for the faint hearted, it delivers more than shock and horror.

Agreed, its not so disturbing but it is so realistic and believable. That's what makes it quite different.

thats what i meant.. executed well but not watchable. something goes in the brain that never happened before.

I watched A Serbian film a month back. I will not say that this is the worst movie ever made. But definitely this is the most disturbing movie, especially content wise and not visual wise, I have ever seen.

I decided to watch it after going through lot of reviews and after getting my hands on the un-cut/ unedited version.

Since, I have seen many such disturbing movies, the movie did not create much impact either in a positive or negative way.

yes i meant to say not worst . it was a part of most controversial movies but not to watch. Cannibal Holocust . its watchable. " A serbian Film " is something else.

"Irreversible" with Monica Belluci.. one of the worst movies.. I think the movie was made just to let those enjoy, who must be wanting to see a Monica Belluci being raped for almost 15-20 mins, if not more, which looked like almost real if not real. I could not make any head and tail of the movie. May be I am too naive.

Was going through 2013 hindi releases on wikipedia and remembered this thread
Have to mention a few names

Matru ki Bijlee Ka Mandola (WTF was that ?)
Aashiqui 2 (good songs, but stooopid movie)
Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 (man in gorilla suit)
Shuddh Desi Romance
Ram Leela (beautiful visuals but again WTF was that?)

"Irreversible" with Monica Belluci.. one of the worst movies.. I think the movie was made just to let those enjoy, who must be wanting to see a Monica Belluci being raped for almost 15-20 mins, if not more, which looked like almost real if not real. I could not make any head and tail of the movie. May be I am too naive.

IMO, I agree the story content was a bit nerve cutting, but what is interesting was the reverse chronology of story telling by Gaspar Noe, similar to movies like Memento and Betrayal.

cheers.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back