Must NOT watch movies

50/50 ... I slept two times trying to watch the complete movie.. :)

Movie is too slow , no strong story , totally bored..

50_50_Poster.jpg

it means you did not understand the movie..simple..

I remember seeing the one "inspired" by "French Kiss" with Ajay Devgan. I literally had a headache watching that turkey!
pyar to hona hi tha??
i guess ajay holds this dubious record of worst plagiarism in movies if you compare sound of music with its copy also- ajay devgan s "raju chacha."
Toy Story, Star Trek are movies NOT to be watched? What is happening guys? Are you aware that Start Trek is one of the TV shows that has the highest viewer ratings? Are you aware that Star Trek is used by many management colleges for training MBAs?

Saying Toy Story is for kids is, again, not understanding the message in the story. The animation is fantastic as is the underlying message. If I am not wrong one of the Toy Story was nominated for Oscars.

One movie that I found difficult to understand recently was LSD - Love Sex Aur Dhoka. Just did not make any sense to me though it was critically acclaimed.

Cheers

i suggest we leave known/well publicised movies alone in this thread and warn our fellows about the lesser known movies or movies that are just in.
watched final destination 5.
its a flagship of cgi gory scenes. not exactly yuck stuff but after being through all 4 prequels, the only thing to watch for were how differently each protagonist dies.
if you are in college/high school and hate somebody, want him badly to be the butt of your jokes for a lifetime, i suggest you invite him over to your home, shove the best/biggest of dominos pizza in his mouth and when you catch him off guard, make him watch the scene where the hot chick falls off the highrise building and next shot- her eviscerated eyeball complete with the nerve and artery attached to it rolls all over the road .it finally gets sqached by a passing vehicle!

this is where your guest will puke!!
:yahoo:

District 9 is one of the best movies I have watched

Sit through for 15 to 20 mins and get blown away after that

I have seen it 3 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ And Tombstone is one of the better quality Westerns.

This thread has definitely served to highlight the day/night difference in how people perceive and enjoy movies.

Abduction - This is a total bore fest in recent movies I watched...Even with pretty low expectations I had after reading all those reviews.

This thread has definitely served to highlight the day/night difference in how people perceive and enjoy movies.

I agree with you hydra.

One such movie is Bruce Willis' 'Unbreakable' by M Knight Shyamalan, which was declared to be like one of the worst movies of that year, still its one of my favs. And I know many of us in the forum would have not liked Unbreakable.

I agree with you hydra.

One such movie is Bruce Willis' 'Unbreakable' by M Knight Shyamalan, which was declared to be like one of the worst movies of that year, still its one of my favs. And I know many of us in the forum would have not liked Unbreakable.

Unbreakable was good... even up to The Village Shyamalan was decently good... he started going downhill with the Lady in the Water. Even The Happening had some flashes of the Shyamalan from the Sixth Sense (which is still a great movie and a personal favorite).

I agree with you hydra.

I quite liked Unbreakable too! In fact, quite a lot of people did not like The Village, but it was IMHO definitely not at all as bad as it was made out to be.

I haven"t watched The Happening or The Lady in the Water yet. I'd skipped watching them for quite a bit after they came out. Then, I happened to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender and since then I've been getting mild panic attacks whenever I see Shyamalan's name in the posters :p

Good to know that some of us like 'Unbreakable'. Even 'The Village' is a good movie.

Another bad movie is 'Wrecked'. You got to see this to know how one gets bored to death.

Movie - Reality

I liked this movie.

These kind of movies may be more liked by people who prefer reality based movies.

V.

Another bad movie is 'Wrecked'. You got to see this to know how one gets bored to death.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back