my close friend ?

manu4panjab

hey brothers

my close friend is ready to put his first step in home theare world

first he like to buy entry level av receiver and he is just audition onkyo 606

can you please tell us which brand for entry level he should go and can someone please tell use what's the cost effective price of onkyo 606(actually he's really like 606 :) )

Manu, the Onkyo 606 is good. Ask him to look at Yamaha 663, the new Denon 1910, and the Marantz 6003. These are the models to look for around 50,000.

Cheers

Manu, the Onkyo 606 is good. Ask him to look at Yamaha 663, the new Denon 1910, and the Marantz 6003. These are the models to look for around 50,000.

Cheers

hello brother

i have just asked him about what you said and he said he's only got 30 to 40000 rupees

so i guess onkyo 606 is best at that budget

what you say i'm waiting for reply :)

Cheers

What's the cost of Onkyo 606? Can I go for 606 as I have a wiring done for 5.1 and 606 is 7.1 ch ? Will it cause any probs ?

o yaar mainu daso taan sahi eh ho ki riha hai :rolleyes:

Translated for the benefit of non Panjus here,

"Friends at least tell me what is going on here"

Manu bhaji, I hope you did not mind and I reflected accurately what you wanted to ask!

Translated for the benefit of non Panjus here,

"Friends at least tell me what is going on here"

Manu bhaji, I hope you did not mind and I reflected accurately what you wanted to ask!

definitely right yaar

and one more thing please don't mind its not panjus its punjabis :cool:

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back