Ampcamp Build has started today.
I will post work progress and build pics soon
Just got unfinished cabinet.
yjc2.jpg

ox04.jpg

Thanks,
Raghu

Last edited:
Nice cabinet; is it your regular vendor. What are the dimensions and how much did it cost?

Yes Rajesh,

This is from same manufacturer, Today got this cab to check with heat-syncs mounting holes, i have return it again manufacturer to do powder coating and corner welding etc, he will give final coat after finishes the cab, it should be around 800 with out heat-syncs i am guessing.

Cabinet dimensions are 70mm x 152mm x 196mm (HxWxD)

Thank you
Raghu

Great Raghu! The cab looks awesome. What is the finish you are planning? Cant wait to see the inners.

Peace
Jetlag

Thank you jetlag,
mostly black matt powder coat or else shiny red powder coat.
I have already black heat syncs, that is why i am thinking to go red and black combination.

Thank you
Raghu

Raghu,

The cab looks awesome. And the one you sent me for Pass B1 + CNC is SUPERB. I am very happy with the quality of work. Is this the same guy who built both the cabs?

Thanks,
John.

The Cabinet looks very neat and professional.

Best Wishes for the project!

I think members including me are curious to know more details about this project like plan, reviews, your inspiration to do the same.

I also came across one AmpCamp Kit on the diyaudio. is the the same or different one.

Regards, Amit

The Cabinet looks very neat and professional.

Best Wishes for the project!

I think members including me are curious to know more details about this project like plan, reviews, your inspiration to do the same.

I also came across one AmpCamp Kit on the diyaudio. is the the same or different one.

Regards, Amit

This is the same ACA.PCB layout is by a DIY audio member.Layout is little different,but all parts are same.

Regards,
Sachin

Congratulations Raghu,
You always get special attention by virtue of your passion and quality of your hardwork.

Back