My Cute AMPCAMP Built

Nice cabinet :)

MY DIY BLOG

SignatureforHFVsmallestFINAL.jpg

Last edited:
Today received cab after powder coating with "Ferrari" red.
updating some more photos,Electronics will update soon.
lw1l.jpg

mes9.jpg

Thank you,
Raghunadh

nice build

please note
while mounting the speaker wire binding posts manufactures are following a system [RED] [BLACK] [BLACK] [RED] sequence (may be the intention to avoid RED to RED wire shorting while connection or operation)

because its like a professional approach u can follow the same sequence instead of your [BLACK] [RED] [RED] [BLACK]

Last edited:
Many thanks to all,
Finished except power switch.
Sounding very impressive, unbelievable ( really i never expect this much quality from this small amp), very nice punchy and clean and perfect bass. By default bias voltage is 9.6v for each channel and increased to 10v. I am using Dell 19.5v /3.6A(60W) DC laptop charger. I have paired with my AR 2ax speakers, AMP driving perfectly those speakers. But i want to test with high efficiency (>90db)speakers. When i connected my mobile source i feel low gain, Connected through B1 buffer with SSP, gain also good along with SSP.
Many thanks to Nelson, Rudy and Sachin to get finished this perfect Cute AMP.
I am planning to go each amp as mono-blocks by bridging mode. I ran this amp more than 3 hrs using my home UPS with out any issues. I am posting some more pics.

e7e6.jpg

42xo.jpg

f9u9.jpg

yfl5.jpg

xdn1.jpg

h1ir.jpg

u0gy.jpg

dgux.jpg

Thank you
Raghu

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back