My demo and obersvations of a few 4K OLED and Full Array LED TVs

I am getting x9300e for 1.3L and x9000f for 1.25L. X9300e is a showroom demo piece . I am confused with x9000f pricing . I don't need the TV instantly. Should I wait for x9000f price to drop further or is it the lowest. One showroom sales guy told me x9000f was selling for 90k during diwali

55" x9000f for 90K :eek: Never came across such a low price for this tv. Which showroom you got that price ? Stay away from the demo/showroom piece. You'd be better off with x9000f. The picture clarity close to x9300e. You'll hard press to find the difference.

You'll get the best prices only on diwali and march end offers. I got mine for 1.19L from reliance digital including freebies.

Do these high brightness TV's have the same performance if you need to show some pics to a client?
Absoultely. But only downside is viewing angle. As these tv's using the VA panels, they provide good contrast but with limited viewing angles. However if it is placed in a conference room. I don't think its an issue.

I am getting x9300e for 1.3L and x9000f for 1.25L. X9300e is a showroom demo piece . I am confused with x9000f pricing . I don't need the TV instantly. Should I wait for x9000f price to drop further or is it the lowest. One showroom sales guy told me x9000f was selling for 90k during diwali

Do these high brightness TV's have the same performance if you need to show some pics to a client?
You can wait for a price drop for X9000F, but I don't think you will find a drop that much.
One showroom sales guy told me x9000f was selling for 90k during diwali

Absolutely false statement. In this period - its price suddenly dropped from 1.8 lac to 1.2lac ( or 5-10K less or more), but never came less than this. You can expect another price drop in March, but I don't think it will go less than 1.1 lac, because 55X90E was with a price tag of approx 1.1 lac before discontinued

I think i did see it on paytm for 1.16l plus 20k cash back so 96k now paytm shows 1.4l even the sony oled was some 1.45l after 20k cash back on paytm and lg oled some 1.31 after the cashback.
Cheapest i guess youd find is 55q6 samsung qled around 1.05.
try going to other good stores you may find a good deal.
went to reliance digital the other day to ask prices for sony 55a8f and samsung 55q8c without any gifts. they told me 2.6l for sony and 2.43 for samsung i smiled and walked, they said if i am closing the deal now will give me the best price i said fine. told me 2l for sony and 1.87 for samsung i laughed and walked off. croma told me 1.95 for the samsung then took 10 minutes to see what best they could give me and said 1.95 is final nothing less.

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back