My demo and obersvations of a few 4K OLED and Full Array LED TVs

My guess is Festival prices are already here. Best price I got was 146K for 9000F, it was at 190k just a week ago. Havent done any hard negotiations on that price yet, so 140K is definitely possible IMO.

Can you Please share the dealer details? Any FREE gifts like speakers, you got? I am getting a quote of 1.5lac with bluetooth speaker worth Rs13000 (which is of no use for me) and Netflix Subscription of 6 months. Rs6000 cashback from HDFC credit card is another gift

Last edited:
Can you Please share the dealer details? Any FREE gifts like speakers, you got? I am getting a quote of 1.5lac with bluetooth speaker worth Rs13000 (which is of no use for me) and Netflix Subscription of 6 months. Rs6000 cashback from HDFC credit card is another gift

Sec 29 Gurgaon Vijay Sales, havent bought it, will buy it this week. Price above is after discarding the free gift (Netflix subscription and cashback are on top of that)

Amazon sale the price is 1.4 (please calculate yourself 1.5 - 10%sbi +10%addishonal diss)

Additional 10 %0 diss on order above 6000 and 8000 RS diss by sBI above order 50000 max 8000 with one year extended warranty

Last edited:
My guess is Festival prices are already here. Best price I got was 146K for 9000F, it was at 190k just a week ago. Havent done any hard negotiations on that price yet, so 140K is definitely possible IMO.

Shit i just saw on amazon its at 1.49! Guess i need to check croma and reliance in a day or 2 and if they can offer at 1.3, i might grab it. :D

X9300e all out of stock? Damn should have bought it when i had the chance. looking for the 65-inch. X9000f is expensive.

Hey Banik, really don't do this to yourself.

I think you are coming from the Plasma v20D.

Really give the Oled's a second chance, you will really find the LED,LCD very flat compared to teh Oleds. If thats the right term I might use.
I was quite happy with the Sony x90F in the store demo, but once I got home and played the same 4k content on my plasma, in a dark room,
There was no comparison, even the 1080p Plasma looked better than the 4k x900f. Just something about true blacks that can't be ignored in a bedroom.

Whereas, for Qled, I found them over saturated...like I have turned up the Digital Vibrance all the way up on a PC, just totally un-natural.
These are just my thoughts anyway,...I generally watch in a dark room, so I am biased towards deeper blacks than just nits.

Also, most of the content we are generally be watching will be HD or SD, even Netflix movies in 4k are just a few, so the Up scaling of the TV is important to me, and this is where I would stick to Sony though the LG's alpha9 is as good.

You will be spending alot of money, do a test with the content you will be watching and if possible go to the dedicated BRAND store after dark, they should agree to turn the lights down if you insist so you can demo them.

Just my thoughts,
Cheers.

I do agree with all of you.qled is no match to oled not even plasma.i have 42x30d plasma Panasonic which is much better than most of the 4k TV's.when I saw demo of Samsung qled the first question came to my mind why people paying for this..

I don't think TCL is different from Samsung.

Better go for oled.

I am looking for
LG c 55 for 1.6 local dealer or Sony a8f 1.8 on Paytm

Just come to launch of skyworth oled

Last edited:
"Samsung qled the first question came to my mind why people paying for this.. "
...I could quote my wife saying that "These look too much like a cartoon, or like on your phone (ref Samsung S7), just too much color"
That was with reference to the Q series, but its also because the Showrooms keep them on Vivid color.

The only thing I would consider today maybe an upgrade just because of better resolution over plasmas are Oled.

To be honest not even enjoying the upgrade so much as I still prefer my plasma, but I would like HDR and 4K,
hence just getting an Oled for the bedroom and will ALWAYS keep my plasmas till they die in the living room where I dont need 4K.

*OLD IS GOLD*

Gappa: Just get whatever you prefer, both the LG C8 and Sony Oled are as good. The C7 has an inferior HD/HD up scaling.

Last edited:
Would it be safe to buy 55X9000F for around 1.1L (after discout/cashback) from paytmmall? Or is this site a strict no no?

https://paytmmall.com/sony-139-cm-5...-tv-CMPLXLARSONY-139-CM-DUMM2025667E02D73-pdp

When i click on this link price shows 1.28l intialy, but suddenly changed 1.44l.
How could u getting this for 1.28l. ? And with cashback making this price effectively 1.1l. Its a steal.
I've compared x9000f and AF8 side by side on reliance digital. Its really won over me.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back